Ashes White Wash

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on retaining the Ashes and the humiliation of the English cricket team.....

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :D

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!! :D

:D:D:o

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And it's against the British Poms  :D  :D

I take it you mean an Irish Pom, a Scotish Pom, a Welsh Pom and a Pom Pom. :D

As sad as it is LS, we tend to bundle all you guys in one.I know it's not fair,but just the way it is. :D

And we do you as well ole mate...something to do with bread :o

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on retaining the Ashes and the humiliation of the English cricket team.....

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :D

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!! :D

You know, you really are a <deleted> and a typically Aussie childish one at that. How d'you like it up ya? Vaughan should have declared way back in the last session just to humiliate you bunch of girls and make that poof Ponting eat his words. Oh well the best team one but it should have been 3:1 :o

You know, you really are a <deleted> and a typically Aussie childish one at that. How d'you like it up ya? Vaughan should have declared way back in the last session just to humiliate you bunch of girls and make that poof Ponting eat his words. Oh well the best team one but it should have been 3:1 :o

Come on Jackie.................................there's only one. All the rest have been taking as good as they give. But he'll learn. He's just a babe. Anyway the normal Aussie bunch on Thai Visa dislike him more than we do. I've been told.

Come on Jackie.................................there's only one. All the rest have been taking as good as they give. But he'll learn. He's just a babe. Anyway the normal Aussie bunch on Thai Visa dislike him more than we do. I've been told.

Yeah, I know ole mate, I shouldn't bight, but they had to have it. Had a brief read of this thread yesterday so I made up for not having inputted among the general banter previously with an all-encompassing one. :D

You know, you really are a <deleted> and a typically Aussie childish one at that. How d'you like it up ya? Vaughan should have declared way back in the last session just to humiliate you bunch of girls and make that poof Ponting eat his words. Oh well the best team one but it should have been 3:1 :D

Did yer get out the wrong side of the bed Jack .?You arrived when its all over and pick a childish 3 month old post to reply to, Lampy,s been telling us all how gracious Brits are in winning and defeat, But I suppose if winning one series after 18 years makes you feel that good yer easily pleased. :o

Yeah, I know ole mate, I shouldn't bight, but they had to have it. Had a brief read of this thread yesterday so I made up for not having inputted among the general banter previously with an all-encompassing one. :D

JackAss...u only post now...hmmmmmmm

Strong words ........hmmmm

You know, you really are a <deleted> and a typically Aussie childish one at that. How d'you like it up ya? Vaughan should have declared way back in the last session just to humiliate you bunch of girls and make that poof Ponting eat his words. Oh well the best team one but it should have been 3:1 :D

Did yer get out the wrong side of the bed Jack .?You arrived when its all over and pick a childish 3 month old post to reply to, Lampy,s been telling us all how gracious Brits are in winning and defeat, But I suppose if winning one series after 18 years makes you feel that good yer easily pleased. :o

Nah, I ain't, but beating you lot when you're all harping on about whitewashes etc, etc, ad nauseum, is sweet. :D

I picked that particular post because it was the OP and sort of summed up every other negative Aussie post :D

You are so right Chon, my 2 bobs worth Lehman shouldve been there, and there is so much talent running around at Pura Cup LEVEL, but thats another story. good luck to the dodgers enjoy your time in the sun, or in the case of the tests bad light :o  :D  :D

Did you see how the Oz A team went in Paki today :D Even the reserves are looking a bit ordinary Bronc. I realy can't agree that Shrek is the answer at this stage :D

I enjoyed the series and think both teams showed great sportsmanship. The Ozzies will have to bring some new blood in , and lets be honest, they will be happy that there is another team out there that can give them a game at last.

Roll on 2007.

:o

too right, the series is rekindled with some passion now, i think a level of complaicentcy had crept in and its now time for Australia to rethink on all levels. Australia's domination of cricket provided a somewhat boring aspect to the Ashes and having a change is probably just what the sport needed. I am confident, however, we will be back with avengance!

Apologies to the good Aussies out there for my earlier rantings. After reading the whole thread in one sitting a good rant felt like the right thing to do, but bringing myself down to fly's level seems a bit daft in hindsight. Ozzydom, yeah yesterday wasn't a good one and I did get out of the wrong side :o . Oh well, excellent series, roll on 007.

Cheers

jackr :D

Apologies to the good Aussies out there for my earlier rantings. After reading the whole thread in one sitting a good rant felt like the right thing to do, but bringing myself down to fly's level seems a bit daft in hindsight. Ozzydom, yeah yesterday wasn't a good one and I did get out of the wrong side :o . Oh well, excellent series, roll on 007.

Cheers

yeh...u should be...keep ur filth.....we got enough poms here now... :D and Lampard...

Edited by Siam_superfly

Cheers

Happens to us all mate,never mind we will feel good on the 15th after we pig out on Jocks beer and tucker,I got the digital ready for some candid under the kilt shots. :D

Cheers

Happens to us all mate,never mind we will feel good on the 15th after we pig out on Jocks beer and tucker,I got the digital ready for some candid under the kilt shots. :D

Nice one, Ozz, see you there :D

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :o

Sorry , just had to look at Siam's legendary post one more time.

:D:D:D

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... :o

Sorry , just had to look at Siam's legendary post one more time.

:D:D:D

Yeh... thanks Pie Boy...

Barmy Army to rub salt in Aussie wounds

5:20 PM September 16

Just when Australian cricket fans thought it could not get any worse, England's 'Barmy Army' of supporters has booked an open-top bus to parade around Sydney on Saturday to celebrate victory in the Ashes.

With Australians still smarting at losing the Ashes after 16 years, organiser Craig Gill said it was payback time for the years of taunts endured by Barmy Army members Down Under.

"We've taken a lot of stick over the years and now it's time to dish some out," he said. "It's the final nail in the coffin for the Aussies."

The bus, bedecked in Saint George's cross flags and packed with boisterous Poms, will drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and stop for a photo call at Kirribilli - the site of Prime Minister John Howard's Sydney residence.

It will then head to the beachside suburb of Bondi before proceeding through the city centre.

Mr Gill, who has lived in Sydney for 15 years, said he expected Australians to greet the bus with good humour.

"They'll be waving bars of soap at us," he said, referring to the Australian belief that English people wash too infrequently.

"Most Australians I've spoken to think it's hilarious, that's what's so great about the rivalry between the Poms and the Aussies - it's passionate, it's intense but at the end of the day it's still friendly."

Friendliness aside, overcast weather is forecast for Saturday and many Australians are likely to be fervently wishing it rains on the Barmy Army's parade.

-AFP

Source: AFP