Where's The Bull's Eye

orlandoiam

Where can I find a pub/bar that has a dart board.

Preferably a real one, but if I must settle for a plastic lit up board that tallies for me, I shall suffer in silence (yet still play).

Name of pub and a general address will help.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Hundreds in Bangkok? Where? I must be going to the wrong spots. So far I have discovered one dart venue. Bobby's Arms in Sala Daeng; and the board is completely weather warped, hills and valleys.....

Anywhere near a sky train is good for me. Or anywhere near a subway stop. I live near the Huai Kwaang, but almost all of central Bangkok is easy enough to get to.

Thank you!

Where can I find a pub/bar that has a dart board.

Preferably a real one, but if I must settle for a plastic lit up board that tallies for me, I shall suffer in silence (yet still play).

Name of pub and a general address will help. 

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Bern's Blues Bar, River Kwae Road, Kanchanaburi.

Jungle Bar, Just off the River Kwae ROad, Kanchanaburi.

Hundreds in Bangkok? Where? I must be going to the wrong spots.  So far I have discovered one dart venue.  Bobby's Arms in Sala Daeng; and the board is completely weather warped, hills and valleys.....

Anywhere near a sky train is good for me.  Or anywhere near a subway stop.  I live near the Huai Kwaang, but almost all of central Bangkok is easy enough to get to.

Thank you!

Cat's Meow, Larry's Dive, New Cowboy Bar, Silver Dollar; all in Suk. 22

Offshore, Suk.23

They all have teams that play in the Lower Suk. Darts League.

Hundreds in Bangkok? Where? I must be going to the wrong spots.  So far I have discovered one dart venue.  Bobby's Arms in Sala Daeng; and the board is completely weather warped, hills and valleys.....

Anywhere near a sky train is good for me.  Or anywhere near a subway stop.  I live near the Huai Kwaang, but almost all of central Bangkok is easy enough to get to.

Thank you!

How about Bourbon Street, at the back of Washington Square behind the cinema? Near the Asoke skytrain station too.

Roger