Thai Govt Under Fire Over Crackdown

webfact

So they did NOT changed the result of the election to use a coup to install this "Legitimed" goverment ???? :lol: :lol: :Thaiflag:

Oh come on, let's be more informed. After Taksin was ousted there were several governments in power and I would say that Abhisit government is legitimate as the parties were elected by people in a democratic election. Enough said.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So they did NOT changed the result of the election to use a coup to install this "Legitimed" goverment ???? :lol: :lol: :Thaiflag:

Oh come on, let's be more informed. After Taksin was ousted there were several governments in power and I would say that Abhisit government is legitimate as the parties were elected by people in a democratic election. Enough said.

It is really a pain in the ass this FACT , as it traveled on all news interview from Al Jazzeera over CNN to BBC, especially on BBC hard talk interview with P.M Abshit where they quoted this straight to him and he whoas embarrassed (and really lose a moments "face" i saw the interview by a woman reporter:rolleyes: :Thaiflag:

If the military was not extremely selective about who was fired upon, there would have been thousands of dead in one day instead of less than 100 over several months. Any other government would have straightened them out weeks before  and used as much force as needed.  

well, trigger happy like they were they also killed their own. over 30 % of the soldiers who died in May are evidently killed by the security forces.

This is the problem that Abhisit/Korn and Suthep and the Democrats are going to have in the coming weeks, months and years.

In the heat of the moment their propaganda in the media overcome real news and real truth, as was portrayed on AJ/BBC/CNN and many other real news outlets.

As the real truth is now uncovered and unleashed and eyewitnesses gather the strength and courage to speak up and not be afraid of being thrown into prison without any charges or bail and labelled as terrorists under the Emergency Decree just because the government wants to label them so the pressure is going to mount on this puppet government who have done the dirty work of the old men who have seized power in Thailand.

Photo's, VCD's and new names for old banned web sites are ensuring the Thai people are now having access to the reality of the events that happened. They can compare real video footage and photo's against what the propaganda machine has put out and they can see that someone has been telling many lies.

The truth will come out, and even if its in 1 year, or 5 years or 10 years, all those involved in the CRES, those behind the military and everyone responsible for what has gone on since 2006 hopefully will one day be taken away and have justice served on them for all they have done.

For the cynics - The Thai Junta could likely today send a message of support to the Burmese Junta saying "Suu Kyi is a terrorist and a potential red shirt backer as she said the Thai government was illegimate" - and could likely ask she be charged with terrorism offences as it seems to be working well in Thailand.

:cheesy:

I take it you are a Thaksin backer. You are about as secrative of it as he was of all his coruption schemes. Right in your face and to bad if you dont like it. Not a lot of concern for the Thai people unless they send him donations.

What kind of a human activist can print all the claptrap they do and not find one thing wrong with the red shirts invasion of hospitals stoping honest people from pursuing a honest living and in the end the total destruction of there means of livly hood.

They go on a two month paid camping trip in Bangkok turn the area they camp out in tto a garbage dump leave it for the very people they have been oppresing to clean up .

And human activists ignore all that.

The Parties were not elected by the people in a democratic election Bhumjaithai party didn't even exist then.

If the military was not extremely selective about who was fired upon, there would have been thousands of dead in one day instead of less than 100 over several months. Any other government would have straightened them out weeks before and used as much force as needed.

yeah the selection is noticed as Sea Deng receive a shot in the head when i gave an interview..... he was likely at that moment an immanent danger to...... :whistling:

If the military was not extremely selective about who was fired upon, there would have been thousands of dead in one day instead of less than 100 over several months. Any other government would have straightened them out weeks before  and used as much force as needed.  

well, trigger happy like they were they also killed their own. over 30 % of the soldiers who died in May are evidently killed by the security forces.

Over 30%? Source please.

However a large number of civilians were shot dead and that needs to be carefully investigated.

I am with you on this.

Over 30%? Source please.

http://www.ems.bangkok.go.th/report/totaldead7-6-53.pdf

death of soldiers in May:

May 13 พล.ต.ขัตติยะ สวัสดิผล Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdipol alias Seh Daeng, shot in the head, apparently by a sniper, died on may 17 in the hospital.

May 17 จ่าอากาศเอกพงศ์ชลิต พิทยานนทกาญจน์ Air Force Sgt. Phongchalit Phipayanontakan, killed by army fire while he was approaching a security check point on a pick up truck. (khaosod.co.th ยิงดับทอ.ขับปิกอัพย่านสีลม-ผบ.รูดซิปปาก)

May 19 ส.อ.อนุสิทธิ์ จันทร์แสนคอ Lt Col Anusit Chansaento, i think he died in hospital from injuries probably caused by a Grenade and got his Lt Col rank after his death. there isn't much in the news about him.

3 members of the armed forces, that is the total number of the military, non-civilian, death in May. One of them was killed in somekind of a 'friendly fire' accident. That is one third, over 30%.

some argued that many soldiers died, so i thought it will be okay to operate with stats in percent.

any more questions?

It was already ruled that the bike-traveling soldier wasn't killed by the soldiers at the checkpoint.

I guess you get it wrong and mix something up here. you are probably referring to the incident on April 28 near the old airport, right?

I am talking about a completely different case. It wasn't reported on thaivisa board and this forum should not be your only source of information. many people get the things totally wrong here and come to false conclusions just because they lack proper information.

3 members of the armed forces, that is the total number of the military, non-civilian, death in May. One of them was killed in somekind of a 'friendly fire' accident. That is one third, over 30%.

One soldier? I guess that I should have known.   :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Spare us the tutorial on parliamentary democracy.We know how it works.The point is Abhisit has no personal mandate /../

You are factually wrong hence the need to educate you regarding the parliamentary process of this and other democracies.

I notice that as usual you are very selective as to what you reply to i.e. post 38 above.