On Nut To Mo Chit?

andiwilson

On a Monday morning I need to get from my hotel, next to On Nut sky train station, to Mo Chit.

We need to be at the bus station by 8:30 and by we I mean three adults, one aging, and three suitcases and two small bags.

So do we just go by taxi or combination of skytrain and taxi?

How early do we need to set off?

How bad will the traffic be at this time?

Any advice appreciated

All the best

Traffic will be bad at that time of morning on surface streets but using expressway not bad..

You have two options for travel. One would be take skytrain On Nut BTS to Mo Chit BTS station then taxi to bus station. The second method would be grab taxi at On Nut Lotus and have him access expressway via Sukhumvit Soi 50 (Soi in front of Lotus).

I've done both but prefer taxi all the way method.

Traffic will be bad at that time of morning on surface streets but using expressway not bad..

You have two options for travel. One would be take skytrain On Nut BTS to Mo Chit BTS station then taxi to bus station. The second method would be grab taxi at On Nut Lotus and have him access expressway via Sukhumvit Soi 50 (Soi in front of Lotus).

What exit off the Expressway would you suggest?

Timing? I'd allow a bunch if going via taxi, even the Expressway can be grim at that time of the morning.

Mac

What exit off the Expressway would you suggest?

Timing? I'd allow a bunch if going via taxi, even the Expressway can be grim at that time of the morning.

Mac

If I remember correctly, Kampang Phet 2 drops you off in front of the bus station but you would have to make a u-turn.

As for taffic on the Expressway you are going the opposite direction of traffic in the morning, so there really much traffing going that direction.