Chip Sex

sharecropper

Somtampax

I've seen plenty of large chips in McDonalds and if you walk up walking street you will see plenty of low end anybodys. Believe me you can tell!

onenutter

I dont go to walking st,do you??????

Still havent a clue what a low end is.

I'll enlighten you....ANY ONE WHO EATS IN ANY FAST FOOD OUTLET....IS LOW END !!!

Charming. I will be pulling on my dirty Wifebeater vest and coming round to Bruno's to have it out with you mate - once I have finished burping up my Mcdonalds, that is. :(

Man

I doubt if they were Indians. Sri lankans, malesians also look like Indians. Why I am saying so, is, Indian couples do not kiss in Public.

In India perhaps, but Pattaya is a licence to do whatever. That's why a lot of tourists come here - to do what they can't do at home. The Arabs/Muslims are a good example of this.

I'll enlighten you....ANY ONE WHO EATS IN ANY FAST FOOD OUTLET....IS LOW END !!!

That is just about everybody, although there are plenty of hypocrites who would not admit it.  :whistling:

Perhaps, but I ain't everybody, as I do not eat at McD's (so there are more of us than you think), but on the other hand I consider hypocrisy a basic building block of human nature ...

i cant see anything digusting in it at all----------------its pattaya for christs sake------------the extreme city------------it says so in jontiem so must be true

do they still do a mcfish burger