28/06/48:electricity Shut Down For The Day?

lovethailandlongtime

Phooying tells me that the power supply to our baan will be turned off for the day and that this is the case through out pattaya..It will be cut of at 0800 and the be reconnected at 1700..

Is this just another thai mythe??(as with when somebody told her a tsunami was due hit pattaya in 5 days.and she believed it)Or is the some fact to this imformation???

Phooying tells me that the power supply to our baan will be turned off for the day and that this is the case through out pattaya..It will be cut of at 0800 and the be reconnected at 1700..

Is this just another thai mythe??(as with when somebody told her a tsunami was due hit pattaya in 5 days.and she believed it)Or is the some fact to this imformation???

Its quite plausible actually - I got a letter couple of months back saying that my house in pattaya was being cut off, as were all in our street as the electric company was doing some maintenance. As it was I saw the letter after the event as I had been up in BKK and the day had come and gone without me being aware off it. I was more amazed to actually have a letter than the fact that they were/had needed to cut the power to our street.