Visa Refusal

My Thai b/f was refused a visa to visit me in UK for a two week holiday yesterday, he had all the relevant documents, a letter from his Employer, Boots the Chemist to say they approved of him having two weeks holiday in UK from 14th July 2005, i sent him a letter of invitation, and a copy of my passport including the pages stamped on my 4 visits to Thailand in the last 2 years, i got information from the Home Office in London about his application and they said he has everything in order to be granted a visa.

The British Embassy refused to believe he has known me for 2 years and that my letter was a fake, they told him to come back in October for an interview.

He has a flight booked for July 14th and needs to pay for it by July 8th, he is calling the embassy daily to see if anyone has cancelled an interview so he can move his interview date forward.

Can anyone advise me on what we can do now it would be greatly appreiciated.

Many Thanx Dave and Kee

Dave,

Has he actually been refused? If so, he will have been given a notice explaining the reasons why, and before you do anything you should look at this in order to see whether the decision is reasonable or not. I ask this because if an application has been refused they wouldn't normally then give someone a date for interview. Indeed, it would only be after an interview that a visa would be refused. It may be that he went to make his application and they've advised him that whilst he's free to apply for a visa it is unlikely to succeed.

If the embassy don't accept that you've known each other 2 years, then can you provide them with any dated evidence to disprove their belief; i.e. e-mails, photos, letters, phone bills etc?

Scouse.