Extras Wanted

steverino

I am looking for 100 people in the Samui Koh Phangan area to work as extras between July 18th and Sept 18th in Kanom, Nakhon si Thamarat.

Applicants must be between 18 and 40 and be caucasian.

Salary will be 1500 Baht per day minus 100 Baht per day commision.

All applicants please e mail me at [email protected], an address especially set up for this project.

Prefer to have full time residents or long term tourists.

Screen tests and interviews will probably be held here on samui within the next few days/weeks.

I will need a photocopy of your passport photo page for artist agreement documentation.

tell your friends.

So what's wrong with us guys over 40? He11, I'm still a great looking guy and I shoot blanks. (or at least I will in a couple of months) :o

If you think you still look about 40, it'll be fine (providing the casting director agrees with you). Ineterested?

I am looking for 100 people in the Samui Koh Phangan area to work as extras between July 18th and Sept 18th in Kanom, Nakhon si Thamarat.

Applicants must be between 18 and 40 and be caucasian.

Salary will be 1500 Baht per day minus 100 Baht per day commision.

All applicants please e mail me at [email protected], an address especially set up for this project.

Prefer to have full time residents or long term tourists.

Screen tests and interviews will probably be held here on samui within the next few days/weeks.

I will need a photocopy of your passport photo page for artist agreement documentation.

tell your friends.

Just wondering will you be supplying work permits for this? :o