Kawasaki Krr 150 Owners Manual

Coaster11

I`ve got a Kawasaki KRR 150 2 stroke road bike with no owners manual.

It seems to be pumping too much 2 stroke oil into the fuel mix as it has fouled a few spark plugs.

The carby and oil pump synchronisation is out also.

I have a good Thai mechanic in Phuket Town but he is unfamiliar with how the Superlube system works.

As he speaks little english i can`t explain how it works to him.

The Kawasaki dealer in Phuket Town has no workshop manuals or any idea about how it works.

So what i really need is an owners manual in Thai that i can show him,or even a photocopy of the page with the carb and Superlube synchronisation and how it works on it.

Does anyone have a owners manual either in Thai or English?

Or alternatively know someone in Phuket that knows these bikes and how the Superlube oil injection system works?

Thanks in advance.

I can't help you here but will bump your topic to get more attention..

I have a Kawa Victor 2-stroke 150 and would also be interested in a manual, but even a KRR manual would do fine for the basics as they are farily similar bikes...

Where would a manual exit... Maybe search the net?

I have a Kawa Victor 2-stroke 150 and would also be interested in a manual, but even a KRR manual would do fine for the basics as they are farily similar bikes...

One thing to remember with the older 2t Kawasaki's is that they were built by Tiger motors so if you ever need any advice or parts it might be worth contacting them. No garuntee as they are all getting on now.

One thing to remember with the older 2t Kawasaki's is that they were built by Tiger motors so if you ever need any advice or parts it might be worth contacting them. No garuntee as they are all getting on now.

You got me intrigued with your post thaicbr. Googled it and only came up with the fact the current Tiger Motors factory was previously owned by Thai Kawasaki.

Alan, you are right and if you remember our Tiger Factory Tour we also saw some refurbisehed GTO's at the Bikecare Shop for sale. So they may have some spares for teh 2 strokers available. Here is a writeup that i made on Tiger Motors (this has been verified by tiger motors) :

The current Tiger factory was Thai Kawasaki when it belonged to Thai owners.

Back then, a lot of Kawasaki models i.e. KR150, GTO,Vector etc were designed and produced in Thailand.

This was 35 years ago until 1997.

In the economic crisis(1997) , Thai Kawasaki was forced to sell their share back to the Japanese Kawasaki and both ( Thai Kawasaki & Japanese Kawasaki) decided to go their own ways.

you can read it in full here: http://tigersachsclu...gercompany.html

To be honest i am quite interested to have some 2 stroke bike again....

happy trails,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox