Where To Buy Thai Book?

buddy

My favorite bookstore is Kinokuniya bookstore at Siam Paragon in Bangkok. They have a huge selection of books. Or you might also try ordering the book (if it exists) at a bookstore such as SE-ED Book Center at Tukcom or Bookazine in Royal Garden in Pattaya. I've ordered books from each of these bookstores. I just had to but down a deposit and they called me when the book came in.

Probably banned - big brother does not want the masses to think too much :ph34r:

I don't think this book is banned in Thailand as you can buy it openly at most large bookstores, however it is in the English language.

If it was China, North Korea, Russia, Cuba and even parts of the USA then yes.

If 1984 is banned in just the Thai language thereby limiting the readership audience then you may be onto something that provides succor to people who propose that Thailand does not have a free press?

1984....you might find it is past the sell by date ?

Seriously - try AMAZON.COM you never know you might get lucky ?

or maybe not - I see the drop down search option does not list Thai...I did see a Russian version...?

Edited by lonewolf99

Probably banned - big brother does not want the masses to think too much :ph34r:

I don't think this book is banned in Thailand as you can buy it openly at most large bookstores, however it is in the English language.

If 1984 is banned in just the Thai language thereby limiting the readership audience then you may be onto something that provides succor to people who propose that Thailand does not have a free press?

It was actually a joke - 1984......Big Brother....

Oh never mind!

Oh never mind!

I did get the Oxymoron in your posting...nice one.

Oh never mind!

Why is there no such thing as an "Orientmoron" - Oxy being the opposite of Oreint....? (I know its Occi....)

Oh never mind!

Why is there no such thing as an "Orientmoron" - Oxy being the opposite of Oreint....? (I know its Occi....)

Even though there may not be such a thing in the English language describing "Orientmoron" believe me they exist in reality hiding behind other World descriptions, how do I know?....I have worked with them all over Asia :D