New Management At Don'S. Doi Hang

DonaldBattles

We have completely changed all of the management and workers at Don's Cafe in Doi Hang. The head cook at Don's for Phuket for 13 years and the baker have been moved to Chiang Rai. We just started to get things reorganized and make the place more presentable.

As Don's Mall in Phuket has been sold it gives more time to concentrate in Chiang Rai where I like to be.

We have replaced all of tables and chairs. Next week a new floor will be put in the dinning sala. Our hot spot is working so bring your lap top. Also, the fish are bitting so bring your fishing pole or use one of ours.

Next month on Saturday August 7 we will start our first Saturday in the month barbecue again which will a one time include a free drink of your choice. If you have a special dish you like let us know.

The 3 phase wiring for our pizza oven should be finished in 3 or 4 days. We have lots of boxes for pizza take away. There is no shortage of toppings on the pizzas.

In the meantime, we are open at Don's in Chiang Rai and welcome your visit. We are serving breakfast, lunch and dinner but closed on Sunday.

The bakery and butcher shop should be restocked by the end of next week with precut steaks and sausages from our plant in Bangkok. We already have a good stock of cheese bulk imported.

Please send me your E-mail address to [email protected] so we can send you our news letters and keep you current with our specials and promotions. You can call me at 081 894 6401.

Yeah, good look with the new staff and Management.

I must admit I've only been to your place once and found the breakfast outstanding. No complaints about staff either.

I'm no successful Businessman like you , but I do suspect the secret to success here is Consistency, and secondly, Consistency, especially if its Farang Clientelle your after.

I've been in so many restaurants where the food was good, service excellent, and then the next day, totally opposite. I've stopped going to two of my Local restaurants because of this lack of consistency, I dont want to second guess wether its going to be a good meal.

They won't miss my custom particularly so its no problem.

I guess You have to get the staff to understand this I suspect. Not easy.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, how is the new? parking? I have been three times and the first two was easy....just park in what I would call the ally. The third time, the folks must have got tired of being blocked in and that was no more. So where do your customers park now? Thanks....will be back trex