Getting My Arse Shaved

chonburi12

Does anyone know where I can get my ass shaved in Bangkok? I used to get this done in LA all the time as there is a market for it there but not sure about here in Thailand. I am on business in Thai for about 4 months and need to find somewhere that does mail grooming. Any ideas?

• Like 2

"I am on business in Thai for about 4 months and need to find somewhere that does mail grooming. Any ideas?"

So are you the postman, or the letterbox? :lol:

lol mrtoad :D:D:D

Is there a place that does the waxing guys, any suggestions?

If you go the laser removal route, try somewhere like the Yoskarn clinic- http://www.laser-hair-remove.com/

They do say any area, but keep in mind for permanent laser removal, multiple treatments over time are required.

6. What areas can be treated?

Any area, except adjacent to the eye, where there is excess hair. The most common areas requested are the face, upper lip, neck, chest, periareolar, underarms, back, abdomen, bikini line, and legs.

Try laser hair removal - one time only & it doesn't grow back (apparently). :whistling:

LOL, not only it grows back but he will be unable to visit toilet for a week or so.

PS. Did laser hair removal on my shoulders, 18 visits -total waste of money

this has gotta be a gee-up, no?

still,funniest idea for a thread ive seen for long time..Oh, and thanks for the hernia induced from laughing

I also once thought about shaving my arse...and walking backwards down Sukhumvit...at least then id know the girls were finally telling the truth about hansum man:D

Edited by ozzieovaseas

Just ask a mate to do it using shaving foam and a razor, then you can shave eachothers. Thats what I do! btw its not gay... :unsure:

Maybe not in your book but it's bloody dam_n close to it in mine.

Look at the scenario....OK let's get "butt" naked, go into the bathroom together, you bend over and part your cheeks....

and it's not gay!!!!!

• Haha 1

I don't know where to begin. So full of potential this topic has.

At the risk of being Anal, remind me never to shake hands with you mate if we ever meet. Holy moly - be careful trying to do this in a wet shower with a mirror.

I don't know where to begin. So full of potential this topic has.

At the risk of being Anal, remind me never to shake hands with you mate if we ever meet. Holy moly - be careful trying to do this in a wet shower with a mirror.

Yeah, like your hand never goes down south, give us a break.

Arse shaving...that's novel never heard of it before, does this need to performed daily? If you don't shave your arse regularly is the stubble prickly when you sit down?

Perhaps an electric shaver would be safer.