I Keep Getting Sick What'S Going On

chris5346

Find a probiotic to take and also up your vitamin c to bowel tolerance should be about 10,000mg. a day taken in 3 or four doses a day. Also see a doctor for some blood work.

What has this got to do with the posting? I mean really!

You know little of how the body functions. Long term use of antibiotics causes the elimanation of the good digestive flora our bodies need for the digestion of our food. If food isn't digestied properly we will not absorb the vitamins and minerals we need for proper function. A good probiotic will restore these critters and proper function of our digestive system.

Vitamin c is one of the most important elements in our body, if one has a low grade infection you vit. c levels will be depleted and there will not be enough for proper function of ones body. High doses of vit.c have been shown to help in the recovery of our bodies from infections. If you are healthy and not exposed to to much enviromental pollution you can supplament with around 4,000mg a day but if exposed to high levels of pollution you may need to supplament with higher levels.

Do a bit of reserch at the vit.c institute you may learn something.

How does this relate to OP's symptoms?

As far as I'm aware only long term use of certain antibiotics in a minority of people could lead to stomach problems which OP appears not to have anyway!

:blink:

Against my better judgement I'll add:

Smog, dust in the air, etc can irritate your throat...and cause persistant low grade infections. Throat lozenges to soothe your throat (lettting it start the natural healing processes) can help a lot in that case.

Sweating a lot, in hot climates, can cause the loss of Sodium ions from the body through sweating. Sodium ions from salt (NaCl) are used by every cell in your body to control opening/closing the microscopic pores in the cell wall to let fluids and food enter the cell. So a shortage of Sodium ions due to sweating, if not replaced, can make you feel weak and tired (No food/energy for your cells). Usually a simple galss of water with a spoonfull of salt dissolved in it daily is enough to take care of the problem. Anyhow, it won't hurt even if you don't need it. One large glass of water with some salt dissolved in it every morning.

And then it won't do you any hurt to take some vitamin and mineral supplaments anyhow...although if you have a normal diet you might not need that. But, like I said, it won't hurt anyhow...so give it a try and see if it helps.

But first.... GO SEE A DOCTOR for a checkup exam.

:lol:

Simple ORS salts would be better.

The bloke lives in Chiang Mai!

I'm not sure throat lozenges will do the trick- bit like putting a paper bag over your head to protect you from a nuclear blast :).