Printer Woes

bunta71

Just had the large ink reservoirs installed on my Canon printer last week while living in Pattaya. Now after moving down to Phuket and hooking it up for the first time, it is saying I am out of black ink as I look at a full tank of black ink. Where would I get this sorted out here in Phuket?? Thanks for any help in advance....

Feckers under big C.. Buy a new brother printer / scanner / all in one etc with a 1 year warranty. After only a couple of months black stops working.

Go in same shop to buy new cartridges, oh now sir dont buy those, buy this continuous ink printing system.. Is it just as good I ask, Oh yes sir, its perfect, prints photos, works identical, no issues at all.. OK so your sure this is 100% the same, I am not risking anything.. No stop asking questions.. 100% good.. 100% same.. Bargains.. Less talk buy now..

Come home, fit the system, black still doesnt work.. Take the whole lot back to the shop..

Ohh sorry, you have a blocked printhead (from the original ink) but now because you fitted this terrible poor quality inkjet system you have no warranty, and cannon can tell.. Warranty gone, throw the whole lot away please.

Had printed maybe 200 pages.

Buy original ink jet cartridges at Central down on the lower parking level at Office Max. New cartridges come with new heads. That's why they are almost as much as a new printer in some cases. I prefer laser printers as the toner lasts and lasts, but they aren't good for printing photos. I bought a Cannon photo printer there too about three years ago, replaced the cartridges at least twice, still works fine. They have HP and other brands as well.

New cartridges come with new heads. That's why they are almost as much as a new printer in some cases.

All my printers the ink cartridge was just that, a container for inks (with a low level detection circuit).. The printhead was, I thought, the bit that moves over the paper 'jetting' the inks (on an inkjet style) ??

There is a shop in Chalong that specializes in these bootleg ink cartridges and reservoirs and installing them and cleaning them and fixing printers.

The guy there seems pretty knowledgeable and helped me out for a cheap price.

It is near Home Pro.

It is between the Chalong circle and Home Pro just next to the small Seven Eleven there. on Choafa West road.

The name is T-Zone.

Good Luck.

New cartridges come with new heads. That's why they are almost as much as a new printer in some cases.

All my printers the ink cartridge was just that, a container for inks (with a low level detection circuit).. The printhead was, I thought, the bit that moves over the paper 'jetting' the inks (on an inkjet style) ??

Maybe not every style but I know my Cannon printer does and I think most newer ink jets do. When I look at an old cartridge the bottom of the cartridge is the head. It looks like the "Print Head Manufacturing Technologies Using Nanoprecision Semiconductor Exposure:" Equipment." fine_ph002.jpgPrint Head with Enlarged View of Nozzle Configuration

See Link: http://www.canon.com/technology/canon_tech/explanation/fine.html