Thrappraya Road, Road Works

hazelandhoward

Found some videos of drives along Thappraya Road. This one is from 3 weeks ago I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuEg4-SrLGw

His speaking norwegian in the videos with sound. There is also a video of a drive along the new part of second road. Not looking too bad even if I can understand the frustration of living in the middle of a road work in progress.

Nice pictures of the completed stretch of road Basil B you must have been flying high to get those :D

actually the pictures were sent to me as a co-owner at JBC and show the road as it now passes through the complex, obviously taken from the top floor or roof of two of the tower blocks.

Found some videos of drives along Thappraya Road. This one is from 3 weeks ago I think. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MuEg4-SrLGw

His speaking norwegian in the videos with sound. There is also a video of a drive along the new part of second road. Not looking too bad even if I can understand the frustration of living in the middle of a road work in progress.

Thanks, this was perfect as we could see just what the drive down to jomtien from near where we stay at the Royal Cliff is really like now, it doesent look too bad now as when we were there last November we gave up going down to Jomtien because it was that bad.

H & H

Any ideas what traffic controls (if any) will be put into place at the intersection with Soi Wat Boon and/or Soi Chaiyapruek? Traffic lights? Four-way stop? Two-way stop ... if so, which road will have the stop sign?