How Do You Reduce Your "Man Boobs" Fast?

snowflake

I am currently dropping weight like mad... My stomach is getting smaller week by week... Soon I have to make a another hole in my belt!!!! BUT

It seems that my top half of the chest is not sticking to my program and it does not get smaller... How can I increase the rate of loosing my CHEST???

Is lipo the only way to do that fast? If that is the case, does anyone know what it costs to do lovehandles and male boobs reduction???

Like pash said its hereditary you cant force your body to burn fat at certain area's in the end it will get reduced too just be patient.

Be patient - in the meantime you have a number of choices: Buy some cute kitty Kat pushup Bra's, Buy a large roll of duct tape and tape in your chest or finally tell yourself: Who cares - I am doing myself a great service in living healthy. At this moment in time I may have cute boobs, but later on I may have Navy SEAL hard pecs - Nothing is constant and you should focus on extinguishing suffering (Extinguish your wants) so who cares how you look right now - I could share a beer or coffee with you regardless. Look beyond your outside - the inside is what counts my friend.

You don't say how old you are but if you are getting into middle age then reduction in testosterone may be a contributing factor to your man boobs.

I would look at increasing testosterone levels both naturally through diet and exercise and maybe think about using supplements as well.

You don't say how old you are but if you are getting into middle age then reduction in testosterone may be a contributing factor to your man boobs.

I would look at increasing testosterone levels both naturally through diet and exercise and maybe think about using supplements as well.

There are no LEGAL supplements that increase testosterone. Injecting test will help but that is not legal here.

There are no LEGAL supplements that increase testosterone. Injecting test will help but that is not legal here.

There are legal supplements you can take that boost testosterone naturally.

Mediherb has a product called Tribulus Forte which naturally boosts testosterone.

I take it myself have had very good results.

Most of the tribulus brands on the market are rubbish but if you can get the Mediherb one which i get from Australia i think you will be very happy with the results.

Mediherb has a product called Tribulus Forte which naturally boosts testosterone.

Most of the tribulus brands on the market are rubbish but if you can get the Mediherb one which i get from Australia i think you will be very happy with the results.

Sure i heard about tribulus and because most are rubbish i thought all were. They say it does make you feel like you have more test but it does not actually do a thing. The jury is still out on that. Can you tell me the price or give a link. I might want to try it in the future.

Thanks guys, I guess I just have to be patient and wait it out... I am slimming down a bit faster than I like now... I have virtually cut the coke all out and drink too much water now... I do have my bad days, but that is just around pay day (too many coins in my pocket at that time)...

Keep running (15k in one go now)... And try to eat healty- as I am doing... (well, it is better than before)...

Which exercise is best for targeting the pecks??? (Pls. dont say push ups)... I hate them!!!

Um..I think that you will find that Testosterone cream is freely available here...also you can get it from here http://www.hormonesolutions.com.au/

It's not the synthetic stuff available years ago, but the so called bio-identical. The number of ageing (or aging) males using it now is certainly on the increase, by what I have seen anyway.

Sure i heard about tribulus and because most are rubbish i thought all were. They say it does make you feel like you have more test but it does not actually do a thing. The jury is still out on that. Can you tell me the price or give a link. I might want to try it in the future.

Here is a link http://www.mediherb.com/product_pdf/TribulusLR.pdf

I wouldn't buy any other brand as i tired tribulus a few years back and was very disappointed but this brand is a naturopathic line and high quality.

Tribulus has for me given an enhanced mood and taken away a bit of grumpiness that i used to get. It has also helped me slim down a bit. The price in Australia is 50 dollars for 60 tablets. I only take one a day but you probably should take two. I have many friends now who also swear by it after initially being very sceptical.

Which exercise is best for targeting the pecks??? (Pls. dont say push ups)... I hate them!!!

Why do you hate push-ups so much? It only takes a couple minutes to bang out 25 and I guarantee you, do 25 a night (although in the beginning you'll probably only be able to do 10), and in 1 month the man boobs will be reduced. Plus it's good for your back and arms.

Don't hate the push ups!

Thanks guys, I guess I just have to be patient and wait it out... I am slimming down a bit faster than I like now... I have virtually cut the coke all out and drink too much water now... I do have my bad days, but that is just around pay day (too many coins in my pocket at that time)...

Keep running (15k in one go now)... And try to eat healty- as I am doing... (well, it is better than before)...

Buy a bench press then you can lift weights so you dont have to do pushups anymore.

Um..I think that you will find that Testosterone cream is freely available here...also you can get it from here http://www.hormonesolutions.com.au/

It's not the synthetic stuff available years ago, but the so called bio-identical. The number of ageing (or aging) males using it now is certainly on the increase, by what I have seen anyway.

Problem is that if you get external testostoron it will shut down your own production. That is th eproblem that bodybuilders face.

Don't know why I hate them... But I just do...

But then again, I did hate running in the beginning too... Maybe it is time to start liking the hated (soon to be loved) push up...

Thanks...

What is all this talk about cream and testestorone????

But then again, I did hate running in the beginning too... Maybe it is time to start liking the hated (soon to be loved) push up...

Thanks...

What is all this talk about cream and testestorone????

It's the same loonies that'll try and sell you cream to make your tool bigger.....................

"See, keep rubbing the cream on there and lo and behold, it's getting bigger !"

Thanks...

What is all this talk about cream and testosterone????

There are creams that can increase your testosterone levels. At least that is what people say. I dont know for sure as i have never tried it. The only way i know for it that is a sure thing is injecting it in a muscle. But this is a thing bodybuilders do and I would not do it if I were you.

Higher testosterone levels are good for reducing fat and increasing muscle mass.

[i take it myself have had very good results.

Problem is that if you get external testostoron it will shut down your own production. That is th eproblem that bodybuilders face.

If you take the tablets that i recommend you wont have that problem as they increase testosterone naturally.

You need to cycle them as their effectiveness is diminished with continual usage. e.g. month on and then two weeks off.

[

If you take the tablets that i recommend you wont have that problem as they increase testosterone naturally.

You need to cycle them as their effectiveness is diminished with continual usage. e.g. month on and then two weeks off.

Save your money and buy supplements that will actually benefit you. (protein, multi's, oils, creatine...etc)

"RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone...androstenedione...or luteinizing hormone...All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...038&query_hl=3

"Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...39&query_hl=10

Or for a simplier read, check out Big Cat's article....scroll down to the Tribulus and testosterone paragraph.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsci1.htm

This i got after some research, so i skip on it. I was interested b4 but after doing some more research is mainly placebo effect.

Big Cat is a real big name in bodybuilding circles and all those reseaches are true. So I decided not to waste my money on it.

It will help you to get "him" up easier but does not elevate your testostorone levels.

Edited by robblok

Let me tell you something. There are no natural supplements that will increase your natural test production. If there was one if would be widely known among the bodybuilders. So don't waste your money. If you want it so bad, go and buy some test, it might be illegal but it's widely and freely available. However you should doa research and learn first what it does to your body before you start messing around with your hormones as the consequences maybe very dramatic.

Any extra test in your bloodstream will trigger your own body's response to such increase and your natural test production will decrease. There are 3 ways to introduce the test into your body. As it was mentioned already it's injection into the muscle (the most effective way), cream (test from the cream absorbs through the skin and enters the bloodstream), and pills (not liver friendly most of the time).

It WILL help you loose fat a LOT faster, but as I said the have to do the research and have to fully understand how it works and what it does.

There is another was to increase your own test production by a 150-200%. Bodybuilders use it after their cycles to bring back natural test production real fast to keep all their hard earned muscles.

There are drugs that used to treat breast cancer in women. The breast cancer growth is caused by estrogen (which makes their breast look the way they look by the way, after girls hit puberty). By reducing the amount of blood estrogen concentration and by preventing it from binding to the estrogen receptors in breast tissue, the cancer goes away or it growth slows down by a lot. The two drugs I am talking about are Nolvadex and Proviron. There are other drugs doing the same thing but these 2 are the most common among bodybuilders. Proviron will prevent your blood testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen thus increasing the blood test concentration. Nolvadex will boost your body to produce more test because it tricks your body into thinking it doesn't make enough of test. Yet another benefit of using Nolvadex is that is will prevent the estrogen from binding with the estrogen receptors in the breast tissue - yes you read it right, men also have estrogen circulating in their bodies (body converts test to estr through the process known as aromatization). But the amount of it in the mail body is really small comparing to the female body. Some men get male boobs because they are too sensitive to that tiny amount of estrogen that's in their blood. Also the estrogen is the reason why female body fat is in average 10% more than the male body.

If I were you I would try these 2 drugs. Not sure about the legal status of these 2 in Thailand but Nolvadex is not classified as an AAS while Proviron is (however it's not used for bodybuilding, no gains from it).

Also you don't want to get rid of all estrogen or do it for too long as some estrogen is beneficial to your body. It's the reason why women are not getting sick as often as men (good for immune system) and i will make your body retain water (good for joints). Nolvadex will decrease your gym performance too.

Save your money and buy supplements that will actually benefit you. (protein, multi's, oils, creatine...etc)

"RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone...androstenedione...or luteinizing hormone...All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...038&query_hl=3

"Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...39&query_hl=10

Or for a simplier read, check out Big Cat's article....scroll down to the Tribulus and testosterone paragraph.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsci1.htm

This i got after some research, so i skip on it. I was interested b4 but after doing some more research is mainly placebo effect.

Big Cat is a real big name in bodybuilding circles and all those reseaches are true. So I decided not to waste my money on it.

It will help you to get "him" up easier but does not elevate your testostorone levels.

The problem with the tribulus studies is that they are done on young male athletes.

Why is this a problem. Their testosterone is maxed out when they are young anyway so really not of great benefit.

For older males this is a different proposition.

Additionally most of the tribulus products on the market are rubbish so which products were used in the studies I don't know.

If you really want a definitive answer you need to test you testosterone levels before taking the supplement and then after a few weeks of usage.

As I said i have ahd good results form taking the product i mentioned previously and one of the added benefits is enhancement of mood.

It is also supposed to be good for blood pressure and prostate function so for older males there are many benefits.

For young men probably not really worth taking.

The problem with the tribulus studies is that they are done on young male athletes.

Why is this a problem. Their testosterone is maxed out when they are young anyway so really not of great benefit.

For older males this is a different proposition.

Additionally most of the tribulus products on the market are rubbish so which products were used in the studies I don't know.

If you really want a definitive answer you need to test you testosterone levels before taking the supplement and then after a few weeks of usage.

As I said i have ahd good results form taking the product i mentioned previously and one of the added benefits is enhancement of mood.

It is also supposed to be good for blood pressure and prostate function so for older males there are many benefits.

I could always put it to the test in the future. I have (in the past) once had real injects.. they were good for the mood too. But even better for muscle building :D

• 2 months later...

Be patient - in the meantime you have a number of choices: Buy some cute kitty Kat pushup Bra's, Buy a large roll of duct tape and tape in your chest or finally tell yourself: Who cares - I am doing myself a great service in living healthy. At this lingerie moment in time I may have cute boobs, but later on I may have Navy SEAL hard pecs - Nothing is constant and you should focus on extinguishing suffering (Extinguish your wants) so who cares how you look right now - I could share a beer or coffee with you regardless. Look beyond your outside - the inside is what counts my friend.

Agreed. Don't stress about it. My bf had big man boobs (cute actually) anyway he got rid of them with cardio and gym. You should really REALLY

look into p90x. That has transforms thousands if not millions of lives gauranteed. My bf followed that and wahlaaaaa now his ripped (would be ripper if he

actually followed the diet ^^)

Look it up on youtube and see some of the vids

:jap: oh yeah its quiet expensive but im sure you can dl it from somewhere ;)

Edited by Fionaz

Companies CLAIM their supplements will "boost" testosterone. Companies making natural supplements and herbal remedies can claim almost anything. What you want is proof. As far as I know, all the so called proof is just marketing garbage. Supplementing your diet to "boost" testosterone isn't even scientifically plausible. I would, however, be interested to see some hard scientific evidence supporting such claims.

Push ups are excellent for the upper body and pecs. They are the only one I can think of if you don't have any equipment.

If you have a gym membership, you can do flies (dumbbell or cable), bench press, cable press and there will be a few machines for chest, just look at the pictures attached to the machines.

Like the other poster said, you can't focus your fat lose on just one body part. Fat loss happens across the whole body, regardless of what muscle is getting the exercise. By doing a million push ups, you'll get bigger, firmer pecs, but the fat won't necessarily go away unless you are doing more than that.

Full body exercise is really what you want to do. That stimulates muscle growth throughout the body, getting your hormones active, the right things going through your blood, right changes in metabolism. Your body will burn more calories when your not working out too, if you do this 2 to 4 times per week.

For older males this is a different proposition.<snip>

Yes for older guys there is also the added factor that if they are genetically predisposed to prostate cancer (or have something already lurking down there) then boosting testosterone is like pouring petrol on the fire. I have never heard of testosterone being good for "prostate function", and certainly not in the case of older guys potentially staring down the barrel of the big C. I think I'd opt for the bench press somehow. hel_l, even slipping on a nice frock and going to one of 'those' bars sounds preferable to a few rounds of radiation therapy.

• 3 weeks later...

For older males this is a different proposition.<snip>

Yes for older guys there is also the added factor that if they are genetically predisposed to prostate cancer (or have something already lurking down there) then boosting testosterone is like pouring petrol on the fire. I have never heard of testosterone being good for "prostate function", and certainly not in the case of older guys potentially staring down the barrel of the big C. I think I'd opt for the bench press somehow. hel_l, even slipping on a nice frock and going to one of 'those' bars sounds preferable to a few rounds of radiation therapy.

You are referring to outdated research.

In fact the contrary is true. Lower testosterone levels may be a contributing factor to prostate disease.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2008/dec2008_Destroying-the-Myth-about-Testosterone-Replacement-Prostate-Cancer_01.htm