Childs Atv And Dirt Bike

Sakeopete

I'm looking for a child's size electric ATV (quad bike). I have seen then in Bangkok but my web searches have come up empty for a dealer.

Also our 10 y/o has out grown the QR 50 dirt bike so I am looking for a 80 cc dirt bike. I'm not interested in Chinese bikes, KTM or the big 4 Japanese only.

Appreciate any help finding these in Bangkok/Pattaya or surrounding areas.

Thanks

As I previous mentioned PGO is probably the only option if you want an ATV which is not Chinese build (as long we accept that Taiwan is not China). The PGO ATV 100 is the smallest ATV available. Its has a 95.5cc engine and CVT automatic-transmission - for a little more you can also get it to do reverse (very advisable).Dimensions are 1525 by 890 by 930 and the weight is 105 kilo. Downside of being not Chinese-mainland-build is the price, PGO products do not come cheap.

post-12170-062592900 1280284783_thumb.jp

Maybe my post was confusing, I know the ATV will be Chinese made because I want a small ELECTRIC one suitable for my 4 year old to drive. The shopping centers in Bangkok have them coin operated.

The dirt bike is the one I don't want to be Chinese. I will look into the KLR 110 that looks like what I'm looking for. I will check them out when I return next week.

How about a KLR 110? or does that have an auto clutch?

KLR 110 - I almost shocked - thinking that Kawasaki had introduced a KLR in Thailand (bit small but still) :) :)

I didn't know either. But sometimes i have spare time so on a hunch I had a look and found a picture on their site. I couldn't find and English version but persisted until I found the link. The 110 looks like it might have auto clutch but as it has a std. motor that can be changed I am sure, when and if 10 year old complains. Motor can be modified like the KSR 110.Plus side is that there maybe a class in local motocross events for this bike.Sounds like fun.