Pm Abhisit Cancels Emergency Decree In 6 More Provinces

webfact

what a much better than average leader the PM is

we r so blessed to have him

I say get the murders of the 90 innocent people found and tried so that my family stop asking me why our government are hiding the truth.

Are you for real ? It was only because of the remarkable tolerance of the government that many more of these armed and violent hired thugs were not sent to a better place !

So are you saying the 90 victims were armed and violent hired thugs?

Do you have pictures to support your claim?

I have pictures of some of the dead, you want some? :o

Plenty of video out there of thugs armed with rifles, molotov cocktails, high-power fireworks and bombs, sharpened bamboo spears, metal pipes, grenade launchers, and various other weapons attacking both security forces and civilians.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

I say get the murders of the 90 innocent people found and tried so that my family stop asking me why our government are hiding the truth.

Are you for real ? It was only because of the remarkable tolerance of the government that many more of these armed and violent hired thugs were not sent to a better place !

The remarkable "tolerance of the government" that is probably the first in Asia that has used snipers as a means of crowd control...

81,000 people have just voted for an accused terrorist.

Think about it.

Totally much more than that actually.

Do you also mean that you accept the truth, clearly seen to everybody who watches Thai TV, that the majority of the people voted for the present prime minister also in red strong holds of Nong Jaak and other amphurs in Chonburi?:D

Despite the reds daring to wear their colours red and the others not daring to wear pink and yellow even the election was held on what traditionally pink or yellow day...

So are you saying the 90 victims were armed and violent hired thugs?

Do you have pictures to support your claim?

I have pictures of some of the dead, you want some? :o

Yes please do show us the pictures of the dead soldiers killed :o

i'd like to take this opportunity to invite all readers to re read this shat and have a think about other people for a change.

red shirts yellow shirts, bla bla bla. 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

YOU are the ones perpetuating this shit.

people dont want to get the shitty end of the stick forever. 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

just cos ur comfortable, doesnt mean we/i/they etc. are....understand?? 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

the majority of ANY country are the 'ignored'. 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

forget shirt colours and singular perspectives... unless ur desire is to incite discord.

people want justice, fairness, transparency, its only fair. 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

im disgusted.

by the attitudes of the 'haves'. 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

ef

by all means, continue to pour more garbage down the eyeholes of the readers. 90 percent of the Thai population does not even own one rai of land

The population owning 1 rai of land in most countries in Europe is also less than 90%.

What is the message you are trying to forward?

and while ur at it, proove that a red coloured shirt makes the person wearing it anything more than a person.

i wear red, does it mean i was throwing bombs? if ppl throwing bombs around WERE wearing red, does it mean they support the red cause?? or perhaps that they were pretending/ACTING red?

get a grip!

cant beleive the brains here...

ef

and while ur at it, proove that a red coloured shirt makes the person wearing it anything more than a person.

i wear red, does it mean i was throwing bombs? if ppl throwing bombs around WERE wearing red, does it mean they support the red cause?? or perhaps that they were pretending/ACTING red?

get a grip!

cant beleive the brains here...

ef

I don't understand what you are trying to say, perhaps you can enlighten me

What I mean is simple; I mean that it means something important for democracy when the majority only last Sunday voted for a prime minister that for the last several months has been supported by pink and yellow, but they didn't dare to wear their colours when they went to vote, while the minority supporting the red did

Are your family educated ?

I have just read your first 2 posts on this thread and then saw your name.... say no more Be careful at xmas there is a big demand for turkeys

So how many of those killed were armed? If you don't know give an estimate of what you think.

Saw some lovely footage of a guy rolling a tyre to reinforce a barricade, on the real international news, boom is head is in tatters. 2 things, he should have known better he was in a kill zone and the international media was biased towards the reds. Armies kill people in foreign lands not in city centres.

Bangkok requires an army of underpaid Isaan serfs for exploitation and abuse. Therefore Bangkok will enjoy an emergency situation for the next 1000 years. Get used to it.

Note that only Isaan workers with lower education and capacity are being paid less, Isaan workers with decent education and capacity that can match the middle class are also paid the same.

The solution to Isaan workers of lower class being paid less starts with the most important time of peoples lives, the time up to 5 years old when nearly all life-long habits are formed, including becoming a smoker or an alcoholic later in life - Statistically, children raised by parents smoking and drinking are much more likely to become smokers and drinkers themselves...

The solution lies in the attitude of their parents, the middle class is more interested in looking and learning and they change their teaching style, not much and certainly not as much as in the west of course (and good is that) but they are changing, while the working class is not interested in change. That gentlemen is called attitude and is what is going to decide if Isaan workers of lower class are going to be paid less also in a hundred years time. If that attitude change doesn't happen, then the poor Isaan workers will still be paid less in a hundred years, Yes.

Regardless, I don't see the fact that the poor are poor is a valid reason to occupy the business district for months and then burn the capital city of the country when they finally were removed with force. Realising that selling themselves at the elections when they go and vote is only adding to the problem because the investors don't only their investment back but also a hefty profit is also important. But then, doing something about that is attitude change and guess what, the middle class takes that up faster than the lower class.

MaxRobespierre - You go back to those underpaid Isaan serfs and tell them that they must change the way they bring up their children or their children will still be poor in a hundred years time and then tell me what they say

They don't want to listen...

"A separate state of emergency has been in place since 2005 in three Muslim-majority southern provinces where a separatist insurgency has left more than 4,100 people dead in six years, with no end in sight to the violence".

I am somewhat amazed that no-one has picked up on this part of the article, or has everyone just become accepting of the issue. Without this becoming a racial or political statement, it seems while the Thai's are bickering and fighting amongst themselves a greater threats is engulfing Thailand. Just visit Phuket or Sukhumvit Road Bkk if you want proof of this.

Perhaps the answer of Thai fighting Thai lies in this problem of Muslin infiltration. Soon there will be no Buddhist Thai's ..... just a thought ...... probably won't happen

One hurt in Bangkok grenade blast: police

by Anusak Konglang

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/387353-one-hurt-in-bangkok-grenade-blast/

50 years of newspaper readin & never saw a paper clone like this, how spell plagirism? same text in both stories egadzooks

The government has come under pressure from the United States and rights groups to end emergency rule to help the country recover from deadly civil unrest that has left it deeply divided.

Authorities have used the powers -- introduced in Bangkok on April 7 -- to arrest hundreds of Red Shirt suspects and silence anti-government media.

The protests by the Reds, many of whom back fugitive ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, attracted up to 100,000 people demanding immediate elections...

Under pressure from America, here they come to SAVE the day!!! 555

Bangkok requires an army of underpaid Isaan serfs for exploitation and abuse. Therefore Bangkok will enjoy an emergency situation for the next 1000 years. Get used to it.

Funny, didn't the propaganda say that the poor outside Bangkok was the oppressed servants...so having the SEO in Bangkok surely would only oppress...the democrat voters?

Are your family educated ?

Are yours ?

Evrythin' Airi maan?