Where Can I Buy A Wide Mattress (8Ft)

Sleesy

Dear All,

I will be in Bangkok for 2 days next week and need to order an 8ft wide mattress, bed also if possible.

Gonna be really busy so don't have much time...

I tried Index at MBK, got a standard "cannot"...

Staying Sukhumvit so somewhere centrally located would be useful....

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sleesy.

That's a non-standard width. You would be hard pushed to find such a thing anywhere, let alone LOS. However, this being Thailand, there's a better chance of a custom-made solution.

The widest mattresses I have come across are in the bigger than King-size beds at the Novotel Suvarnabhumi airport. Unless these oversized mattresses were imported, they may have been locally manufactured. I would be interested in finding a custom mattress maker as I am 6'4" and even a California King leaves little room for the wife! Getting a custom made bed frame to fit would be the easy part.

That's a non-standard width. You would be hard pushed to find such a thing anywhere, let alone LOS. However, this being Thailand, there's a better chance of a custom-made solution.

The widest mattresses I have come across are in the bigger than King-size beds at the Novotel Suvarnabhumi airport. Unless these oversized mattresses were imported, they may have been locally manufactured. I would be interested in finding a custom mattress maker as I am 6'4" and even a California King leaves little room for the wife! Getting a custom made bed frame to fit would be the easy part.

6' 4" wide? :rolleyes:

6' 4" wide? :rolleyes:

no

I have bought 2 x 8ft ones in Thailand before, once from Omazz in Bangkok with bed 4 years ago.

And one in Phuket, just the mattress alone 3 years ago...

Had bed custom made (and sheets)...

Thanks ...

Yup sure do, Siam Paragon 4th floor.

Have 2 Brands that do Caesar size beds (that's the name for 8ft wide beds I've just found out) Sealy and OMazz.

For anyone that's interested cica 50,000thb and 3 weeks delivery.

Cheers

Sleesy

The mattress dept in Siam Paragon department store can make custom sizes. Takes about 2 weeks.

Our company makes custom size futon mattresses. <snip>.

Edited by soundman
Pls. contact member by PM.