Pattaya Trader

jori

It gets heavier by the month,the printing ink alone must be 10 tons in weight per magazine.It is all to do with property for sale mostly,and no wonder,houses up for sale from years ago joining forces with the newbies, did not think there was that much property in the world for sale,let alone Pattaya.

Premier" House of the Month" been up for sale well over 18 months to my knowledge,might be 5 years in reality,now 4.7 from 5 million a year ago,was 7 million in recent advert(no mention of that 12 months ago)

That obnoxious advert on Pattaya TV,on every 2 seconds,"looking for something new" "well look at this" down from 1.5 to 775.000 now open to offers.

Even the SS camp gets a mention,3 apartments in foreign name up for sale and not even completed yet.

My estimation anyone has to be nuts,bonkers too, to even contemplate buying anything,anyway it will be good to leave something for the great great great grandkids,if it's still standing (which i very much doubt)

Down market is always a good time to buy. Just gotta work out when the bottom is hit

They have been going down for year's and they still will RENT if a problem move. I stayed in a condo some year's ago summer was ok but high season it was like living on a station so moved out. If I had bought Id have had a problem. Now there's 50,000+ on the market and 20 if that buyer's. The pattaya trader's size tell's you all.

I like Pattaya Trader - it's the best free read in town, for sure! Just don't get a hernia picking it up. The latest version has the 'raunchy' stuff (Nightmarch, Rae Lambert's risqué cartoons, etc.) in a separate supplement so as not to risk offending the delicate senses of potential property purchasers. :rolleyes:

Agree it is a good read,some features in the magazine would put the the paying stuff to shame. The thing that will ruin it is it's size,it's getting too big. OK they get paid for advertising but there is so much property for sale it swamps everything in the magazine

Amazes me to see the "lost hopers" paying a fortune for premium slots in the magazine,quarter pages, glossy stuff,featuring "deal of the month" and so on, just hoping and praying an absolute nut case will come along with a bag full of money and thrust it into their hands.

Somebody wants to sit down with these advertises and explain to them there is not a cat in hells chance of anyone buying anything EVER now here in Thailand,but I guess that would push the Pattaya Trader to oblivion

Anyway awaiting the September issue, which will be all of 20 tons ,the Thai girlfriend wont be all that friendly when I send her out to pick a copy up,might see her few weeks later smothered to death by the news print lying in a gutter somewhere.

Hi

Does anyone have a list of places that it can be collected from? sometimes get it from

outside an estate agent in naklua but they haven`t always got it

In any of the main shopping centres maybe?

Hi

Does anyone have a list of places that it can be collected from? sometimes get it from

outside an estate agent in naklua but they haven`t always got it

In any of the main shopping centres maybe?

Foodland, Friendship, At most estate agent receptions, some of the bars around town, Foodmart in Jomtien.