If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

new music?? bluesy??

I like some music but it's more like soul or jazz with dj music too

Alright - Jamiroquai perf by Mara Hruby

youtube com/watch?v=51_hRLMLgTo amazing version, amazing voice!! no video, you can download the ep from campsomething tongue.png I think she will be very popular soon

Kaye-Ree - Outta my Mind

youtube com/watch?v=P3QjSLCukCc very nice voice and funny live performance, I love this girl

Samantha James - Subconscious

youtube com/watch?v=twUEZSgwpOw deep house plus hippy video xD, I love this girl too I like the 90% of all the songs.

Eddine Said - supernatural

youtube com/watch?v=ff7zqY6tNwc acid jazz or soul, with a bit of hip hop I like the voice, he sing in spanish but the lyrics of the songs are very good like Samantha James lyrics

Andres Cabas - Tu Boca

youtube com/watch?v=3Sb1TQ-6SPI a really hot theme not so new but since spanish singers are not so popular in the world wink.png

Magdalena Matthey - Feliz

youtube com/watch?v=Vzps1rBSrC4 the best at the end, amazing and unique underground chliean singer, but very popular in the musisian escene, this song have epic chileans musicians from Congreso, Fulano in this simple and very jazzy smoothy song

Edited by ITGabs

Shit OL, was just about to post, you beat me to it.

Anyway never mind the above SP, loved the documentry and the Captain stuff.

Anyway on to the SP above, seems old Johnny was influenced by these boring old hippies.

Bob Calvert at his lyrical best, turn up them speakers, if only they could have mastered the third cord.

Shit OL, was just about to post, you beat me to it.

Anyway never mind the above SP, loved the documentry and the Captain stuff.

Anyway on to the SP above, seems old Johnny was influenced by these boring old hippies.

Bob Calvert at his lyrical best, turn up them speakers, if only they could have mastered the third cord.

take drawson hell mend me too

Following on from last nights trip down the memory punk lane,

CLASSIC,

Even better, this has everything, what a song, what a venue, what a crowd, what an atmosphere.

Dont know if I spotted the Blether or Bible John in the crowd, maybe OL can confirm

• Like 1