If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

It's much funnier when you see the man in action rather than this recorded version.

I couldn't find a video of it.

I looked on Youtube but couldn't find it either,Ron.I do have it myself somewhere so I'll try and dig it out sometime.

It's much funnier when you see the man in action rather than this recorded version.

I couldn't find a video of it.

I looked on Youtube but couldn't find it either,Ron.I do have it myself somewhere so I'll try and dig it out sometime.

That would be great if you could,but if you have it on a dvd disc,I dont know how you could post it on TV.

i discovered this post a 1900 hrs, its now 02.30, thanks guys i have added some new stuff to my record collection, Smokie you were ten years too late for me until you posted the Waterboys. Too many beers to work it out now but look for My Girlfriend Is A Rock on utube, awesome

That's Tops, by the way, OL

As we get a bit of sunshine in the summer,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDj4mr0fBc

lets all head down to the beach...

I think I've posted here Comes the Summer by Feargal Sharkey and the boys, but if not, I'm sure someone will rectify the omission

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

That's Tops, by the way, OL

As we get a bit of sunshine in the summer,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDj4mr0fBc

lets all head down to the beach...

I think I've posted here Comes the Summer by Feargal Sharkey and the boys, but if not, I'm sure someone will rectify the omission

SC

I found it mesmirising .

Leonard Cohen's latest album, "Old Ideas", the voice has gone (if it was ever there at all), but he still writes wonderful lyrics, and the musical and vocal accompaniment brings the best out of every song.

On mine ( and possibly Prince Charles), top ten albums of the year.