If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Correct me if I'm wrong............but wasn't the OP asking what music we are LISTENING to?

I guess I'm just jealous that I can't readily look at youtube clips. It takes me a week of Sundays just to download a 4 minute clip, and then half the time it drops out and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

So what I am listening to varies from Elvis, Pink, Neil Diamond, Rob Thomas,hits from the 60's.....and many many more, but one that I like to come on during the shuffle sequence is .....Kevin Bloody Wilson, always puts a smile on my dial.

Sorry to all you members out there who have high speed internet, I can't provide you with a youtube of KBW, but trust me if you check him out.............and you have a good sense of humour..........you will enjoy.

Cheers.

Going all Jock again, but have yeez ever listened tae Run Rig. speshully the Loch Lomond concert.

Jist saying like.

Ye're draggin'meback tae ma misspent youth, bytheway.

Didyeken

?

D'yestilldoo?

Ahcannaebeleive ahmissed asuperstar intheCornie! Whirwisadaein? Well, ahkenwhitahwisdaien, butyekinwhitameenlike?

RIBB

Edited by StreetCowboy

The Saviors of Nature

The four fiddlers of the apocalypse

The hum of prejudice and ignorant exertion

Oh the name of your band is the hum of prejudice and ignorant exertion towards muslims or all religious minorities abroad?

Mostly we hate our neighbours and our brothers.

By way of illustration it was old but it was beautiful...

It was not intended as the name of a band, by the way, but merely what I was listening to, at the time.

So often, we assume that people mean one thing or another, by what they say, when in fact they mean something different. I realised that sarcasm can be too easily misunderstood as honest stupidity, given the peer group amongst whom we converse here, and so I try* now only to say what I mean, or what I want others to thnk that I mean.

SC

* I try, though none amongst us has been able to achieve anything like perfect adherence to these principles

You seem a bit condescending with a delusion of grandeur towards those of us who don't like taking the scenic route to the outhouse. If I need to take a dump I like to find an easy access toilet. Reading your posts are like waiting in line with a bunch of ladyboys at a public outhouse in Phuket....

• Like 1

You seem a bit condescending with a delusion of grandeur towards those of us who don't like taking the scenic route to the outhouse. If I need to take a dump I like to find an easy access toilet. Reading your posts are like waiting in line with a bunch of ladyboys at a public outhouse in Phuket....

I've never really been to Phuket

• Like 1

Going all Jock again, but have yeez ever listened tae Run Rig. speshully the Loch Lomond concert.

Jist saying like.

I was at that concert , we drove out from Glasgow in an old banger of a van , it was a beautiful evenin if I remember , I was a bit shocked by every one all standing saluting , it looked like a bunch of nazi <deleted> . I had to bump stert the motor to get all the lads home , stoned out of my head doing 32MPH .