If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Dont usually go for women singers, but theres a nice bit of slide guitar on here,

A nice bit of heathen scotch gittery there

Thanks for that, and the next one.

Two of my favourites in the car. I hope the other guys at the lights like it too...

SC

D'ye nohuv airconinthon motor; pityerwindaeupman!

and, since I'm off to Pitoddrie next month,

SC

"Let's go back - way back!"

This far enough?

Do they play rugby at pittodrie, proper rugby, none of that league rubbish?

Just answered my own question seen plenty of up an unders from the mickey mouse league up there.

Can you get a decent pint of Bellhaven best, how many shillings of the realm would it cost these days 80 or 90?

and, since I'm off to Pitoddrie next month,

SC

"Let's go back - way back!"

This far enough?

Do they play rugby at pittodrie, proper rugby, none of that league rubbish?

Just answered my own question seen plenty of up an unders from the mickey mouse league up there.

Can you get a decent pint of Bellhaven best, how many shillings of the realm would it cost these days 80 or 90?

70/ or 80/ (or 90/ or 60/) was the excise on a barrel - goodness knows when. I would guess Best would be a substitute or 70/.

The third test this year will be at pittodrie - against Tonga; two years ago against Samoa there was snow on the shed roofs, as I've mentioned elsewhere,. and we needed a last minute Ruaridh Jackson penalty goal to win the game. Anyway, I'm particularly looking forward to freezing my knackers off, as I've posted elsewhere, and I expect this trip will do me for another three or four years..."So good to be back ho-ome again!". This trip will be unusual since I'll be meeting as many or more friends from Asia (albeit Scottish) as friends from my youth

The League internationals are being played later this month, at Meggetland in Edinburgh, for the first time. I think they might be well advised to go for consistency, and stay at Scotstoun, but now Glasgow Warriors are playing there, that might be tricky.

I had a review of this post, and it seemed a bit off topic - maybe I should....

SC

Just had a friend share these with me, and I thought some of you might get a kick out of them.

The Piano Guys:

- Cello Wars

I creased myself laughing when the accordion came out!

I do enjoy 'cello music as well, by the way

TOPS!

SC

• Like 1