If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Here is my answer to not getting bored with music: listen to web radio. There are loads of different stations catering to all different themes and styles.

You also don't spend loads of time looking for music, downloading it, organising it, storing it and maybe breaking the law having mp3s, etc.

Edited by MaiChai

Talking of wordsmiths, do they get any better than Mr Davies?

Bit of self parody here, stonking stuff, turn it up.

They've bullt flats where our cinema used to be. It closed before I was young, but between times it was a snooker hall, and before that I worked in the bingo hall there.

SC

Havent heard this in years, isnt youtube great, still got the original vinyl somewhere, if my dozy brother hasnt flogged the lot.

OL your story about the Jock bird made me laugh, think I can go one better, used to go out with a bird from Trinidad, what a cook, what a body, Myers rum and killer weed, wonder what happened to her.

Haha +1 Driving down the street spot a lassie sashaying...is that the word?...is there ANY word for the way they walk??...soooo sexy...anyway get chatting flip the trunk...drink some beer and take 'em to Maracas Bay...happy days...