If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

This one is awesome

Good to know that somebody out there likes "CLASSICAL" music.

Am not hearing anything right now, but, last night heard the slow ( 2nd) movement of Beethoven's Violin Concerto , played by Shlomo Mintz , Giuseppe Sinopoli ; recording was by Deutsche Gramophon.

Also heard Sabine Meyer on solo clarinet playing excerpts from Rossini, Weber & Verdi.

Finished off with a jazz piece; Roy "Little Jazz" Eldridge on "What It's All About ", track played was Melange; which is definitely the single best jazz that I've ever heard.

Own a rather splendid, several Magneplanar speaker set up + sub woofer, which yields sound equivalent to live performances.

Will be glad to discuss all aspects of music and/or playback equipment with any forum member so inclined.

My first on this forum, so, please be charitable.

Edited by karajan

Yo, Miss Stacia above, I concur excellent track from probably his most guitar based album, everyone should have it (dont they already?) in their collection.

Anyway I digress, here is probably the most underrated band in the world, give it 5 minutes to get warmed up before these guys kick ass, whoever heard of a band with a bassit as the lead, the mighty SK, what a band,