If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

When this pops up, I go to You Tube and find something I like.

So I'm not actually listening to something at the time, unlike everyone else. wink.png

Nevertheless I hope some people like my choice and I've found some great music posted on this thread

Merry Xmas

Something our 2 week millionaire sponsors should think about before heading off to WU to send the next stipend.

Little Lek has it sussed, hapless farang hasnt yet caught onto this philosopy.

Going back to a previous lifetime when I was single I remember this bar girl pulling out a folder to show me. Each page had letters ( pre-internet )from a particular farang. she showed me and asked in all sincerity which one would be best to settle down with. It was heartbreaking reading the letters-' Dear Lek,I'm working overtime so I can send you enough money and come back sooner, I know you are waiting for me.....love Eric ( aged 19)', etc, etc.

How many lonely farang hearts have been broken in those bars? I shudder to think .

Time to rock n' roll

ive got the best of joe cocker on in the background,,

rest in piece,,

sorry dont no how to link from youtube

It's not difficult Jake, even I can do it.

1. Get the you tube video you want

2. Click on the share sign below the video- should be a triangle shape there too, then copy the URL that appears in the box below it

3.go to the thai visa page then click on the green box left of font in the top row

4 special bbcode should appear on your screen then scroll down to media then paste in the URL in the box and click add reply.

Bob's your uncle, hopefully!

@ rgs2001uk...

Regarding Buffalo Springfield...one of my favourite all time bands.

Couple pix for U...

post-146250-0-98821300-1419742981_thumb.

Buffalo Springfield, left to right: Stephen Stills, Dewey Martin, Bruce Palmer, Richie Furay, Neil Young

In 2010...

post-146250-0-45723100-1419743000_thumb.

Same lineup, muso's just rearranged...

Music threads are sprouting up all over the place in the Farang Pub- sad tunes, sad but not broken hearted songs, romantic,,covers and originals, 60s,70s,etc, I reckon George should hire some airtime to promote Thai Visa and hire us regulars as DJs ...

Anyway, I'm rockin all the way to the new year now, can't slow down......