If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

What a wonderful song to relax to, if only the weather was a little warmer.

But what's it all about? Is it about lighting up and lying back in the hammock, enjoying the butterflies flitting through the blue haze or is it about quietly chewing on the cud, standing in the field, serene and oblivious to the world beyond the fences?

In 1969 it almost certainly meant the latter, perhaps it's a pre -runner of bullshit , after all here must be a mouthful of grass before there is a pile of bullshit

What prescience!

Personally I love horses and buffaloes, the latter especially have good natures, but the former you can ride.

Cows- you can keep them, temperamental and prone to kicking, they can be a pain in if you get too close, literally.

Grass, in whatever form never really hurt anyone- unlike heroin, speed or thistles and weeds

Edited by bannork

In response to tutsiwarrior on the romantic songs thread- What a great album 'Sailor' is, it got me through my final exams at school, late at night with a cup of coffee, I love Steve Miller's work before he hit the big time, so much soul in it .And the actual record was cool too, the colours blending on the circle around the hole in the middle as it turned.

And how about this one from the first LP, simply tremendous