If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Reading some of the great posts on TV, I cant help but wonder how many have their lights out, - in many cases rgs, the lights are on but there's nobody at home.

db has taken a very rare break, perhaps he's gone on holiday to Dawlish or somewhere more exotic like Turkey.

anyway , here's a song to drink 2 or even 3 cans of Tennants to, Angus never letting up for a moment, high octane..

blimey db, you're going to have charlie manson turning in his cell if he hears that, the original by the beatles set him off. i read a woman 53 years his junior wanted to marry him so she could display his corpse after he croaks and make her a lot of money.charlie then cancelled the wedding, one reason being he thinks he will live for ever ...5555

shame charlie didn't listen to this instead

• Like 2

Good gawd BN call off your rain gawds, its battering down here in Bkk for the third time today, drought what drought?

rain in bangkok is meaningless rgs , it just flows to the sea, for the thirsty bangkokian the central region needs heavy rain to fill up the dams, it's late, it's mid -september already but if it pours for the next 3 weeks the bangkokian may survive the dry season.

you're a man of eclectic tastes, i never would have believed you would play a supertramp record- excuse no capital letters, one hand shot up in science experiment gone wrong-and i apologize but you've brought on another flashback- 1974, sharing a house with, among others, an ambitious nurse from sussex who was adroit at bringing home drugs from patients who had croaked, leaving their medication to be cleaned up,she loved this number by supertramp- ' i said faaaaaaaaar out ' 55555

can't play the original , not allowed on youtube

hopefully this song will be more appropriate over the next few weeks, adding a bit more gravitas to the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NaQZojWi6U

Edited by bannork