If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

just got the new chromecast 2 audio works great plugged into my amp and operated from my phone or tablet,will be busy tonight setting up spotify(the paid for version)with playlists etc etc,the chromecast 2 for the tv works great as well you will need a good and stable wi-fi connection though,they cost 39euro each delivered from the google store.

Shin kicking country music, perfect October weather in Udon province- clear blue skies, fresh air and temperatures that are just right.What a life!

Perfect porch music with a nice breeze and a glass of.... what? - I wonder if Chang would pay me like those celebs in trouble to have my photo taken clutching a glass of their beer? It wouldn't cost them much, just a crate of Sing or Leo, anything but Chang!

Shin kicking country music, perfect October weather in Udon province- clear blue skies, fresh air and temperatures that are just right.What a life!

Perfect porch music with a nice breeze and a glass of.... what? - I wonder if Chang would pay me like those celebs in trouble to have my photo taken clutching a glass of their beer? It wouldn't cost them much, just a crate of Sing or Leo, anything but Chang!

Concur ref Chang, would rather have a cuppa tea, here in Bkk the somchais drink Leo, when I ventute to the hinterlands north of Pak Chong they drink Archa.

Chang, the last refuge of TEFLr types and skint pensioners, next step see sip.

Not the sort of music I normally listen to, but somehow seems appropriate.

• Like 1