If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

War Of The Worlds, which I just found hidden in a different folder to where it was supposed to be! Haven't heard it for years, but I'm told there is a new version either just released or due out soon. I'd completely forgotten how annoying David Essex is in this album (and in life generally), but in general, I'm enjoying it.

this one seems distinctly apt and appropriate concerning a well known member of this forum who is starting to get on my tits more and more by the day !

[media=]

[/media] Edited by tigerfish

If this doesn't bring tears to your eyes then your either a robot, a sassanach, or sober

I get that "so good to be back home again" feeling in so many places... though sadly now in most of those places I think it is most likely followed a dozen hours later with that "how did I get here" feeling...

SC

The Shadows.Sorry,can't get the video to upload.

[media=]

[/media]

Here's one for ya Ron !

By some perrversity of perception, I thought Hank Marvin was kicking with the other foot - it was one of those world turned upside down moments...

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I rewound the video, and sure enough, they had been deceiving me and once again the world fell into step

SC

The Shadows.Sorry,can't get the video to upload.

[media=]

[/media]

Here's one for ya Ron !

By some perrversity of perception, I thought Hank Marvin was kicking with the other foot - it was one of those world turned upside down moments...

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I rewound the video, and sure enough, they had been deceiving me and once again the world fell into step

SC

Thanks for that,this one is good to but the one I was trying to upload is Equinoxe from the dvd of the last tour concert in Cardiff 2004.It gets part the way through then comes up with an error message.Most likely copy protection.

One of those songs that makes you want to call in sick tomorrow and dance the night away with that skanky tabs girl you just picked up from across the street.

Taio Cruz - Hangover (Hardwell Extended Mix).