If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

many an afternoon and evening i spent perched at the end of the bar with a packet of crisps, a lager shandy and a wink of an eye from the barmaid.this all at the age 8. god i thought i had died and gone to heaven !

the music weren't bad either !

many an afternoon and evening i spent perched at the end of the bar with a packet of crisps, a lager shandy and a wink of an eye from the barmaid.this all at the age 8. god i thought i had died and gone to heaven !

the music weren't bad either !

It being Burns Night, I thought I might be excused a slight departure from my usual charming sophistication, possibly to the extent even of a little

If the sight of

doesn't make you feel tight around the chest, well, you've obviously never suffered the cardiac impediment of watching
; by the time I saw him in '87 he'd lost his charming boyish good looks....

is still mad as monkeys, bytheway

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

It being Burns Night, I thought I might be excused a slight departure from my usual charming sophistication, possibly to the extent even of a little

If the sight of

doesn't make you feel tight around the chest, well, you've obviously never suffered the cardiac impediment of watching
; by the time I saw him in '87 he'd lost his charming boyish good looks....

is still mad as monkeys, bytheway

SC

Bad news about Wilko, the Big C, he has opted not to have any chemo, seems quite philosophical about it.

Anyway from back in the day,