If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

awaynow you memoroies - me pater famillias used to come back from the pub and we ,my school chums were all sitting trying to learn police and thieves and srtranglehold on me and stuff , and he used to sing this one , oh how we laughed , and then he would start Carolina moon , and we all said <deleted> punk luke's da has the chords , my missus cries to this day but with big hand claps and sways to , ill do my crying in the rain .... tnx da

Hi Hi ..i shoot music video with Thai Subtitles Please check it and comment it..thanks!

D.D.V. "Spoznou" - Maki Ramone & band

(for Thai subtitles press CC button )

Album: Davek na Dodatne Vibracije 2002

Music production: D.D.V.
Camera: EGO SENTi d.o.o., 3rd3urop3
Video production: Hgstudio.info, Gašper Hafner

D.D.V. started to play Ramones covers in 1998, and later own stuff.
Band played few hundred shows over Slovenia and abroad.
D.D.V. (davek na dodatne vibracije) recorded even some videos for: Miss Lee, Cura, Alkohol, Miki Miška, 7 dni.
They released 3 albums: Davek na dodatne vibracije, Izštekani v živo, <deleted> six years and even 3 DVDs.

Matjaz Zivkovic-Maki Ramone began a successful music career in the punkrock group DDV in 1998-2004 after the European tour, the band fell apart. Maki Ramone continued as a singer in the group The Drinkers next 6 years from 2005 to 2012. He has recorded 5 albums and more than 15 music videos. We present to you 16 entitled "Spoznou".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnNv1q2CCoM

Konstantin Lifschitz plays Bach BWV 846 (vaimusic.com)

If any here might want a link where this and about 155 hours of JS Bach can be found, let me know by MP.

Well, I suppose I could send the link to a few.

All recordings are using FLAC codec, so quite good quality.

Next time, try listening to the harpsichord.

Edited by OldChinaHam