If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Just to P**s off noisy neighbours me and the Mrs Gyrate round our condo to this, I usually wear my "Mexican" outfit complete with marakas and stick on moustache................clazy falang

Edited by travelmann

I have seen this thread for along time and always asked myself why does the op want to know. <BR><BR>Anyway, I'm listening to "Just Another Band From LA", next will be Roxy And Elsewhere

Edit. For the youngsters out there I'm talking about Zappa

Edit again. Next will be One Size Fits All, and this one is very good.

Edited by Semper

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen this thread for along time and always asked myself why does the op want to know. <BR><BR>Anyway, I'm listening to "Just Another Band From LA", next will be Roxy And Elsewhere

Edit. For the youngsters out there I'm talking about Zappa

Edit again. Next will be One Size Fits All, and this one is very good.

You're speaking my language Semper! smile.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

don't know to much about these guys apart from the fact that they are from the west coast of America. cant get this track out of my head, the sun is shining back here in London, its a Friday and i have just finished work !

Edited by tigerfish

don't know to much about these guys apart from the fact that they are from the west coast of America. cant get this track out of my head, the sun is shining back here in London, its a Friday and i have just finished work !

You back on the rag and bone stall fishy? Might be down that way soon.....you can buy me some brekkie if ya like! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...