Best Last Minute Website To Book Hotels For Bkk

mak1

Hi all,

I'm about to book my hotel for BKK but am just wondering which sites people reccomend?

I've lost my bookmark to the one I usually use and can't remember the name...

I'm booking accomodation for next week, and I am specifically looking for a website that shows the different

hotel rates by the region where the hotels are located in BKK.

Thanks heaps,

Mak.

Edited by mak1

The only real last minute hotel reservation website in Thailand is http://www.latestays.com/ I have often used them without any problems.

I second that. Fantastic site with some really good deals. Have used it many times all over Thailand with no problems. I have also used asiarooms.com, res24.com and even the individual hotels websites...sometimes they have great deals that only their website has....

The only real last minute hotel reservation website in Thailand is http://www.latestays.com/ I have often used them without any problems.

I second that. Fantastic site with some really good deals. Have used it many times all over Thailand with no problems. I have also used asiarooms.com, res24.com and even the individual hotels websites...sometimes they have great deals that only their website has....

I third that!

By far the best booking site. Instant confirmation and always the best prices. I've used the many times and never had a single problem.

• 2 months later...

I now use booking.com because there is no need to pre-pay.

I hate pre-paying, if I don't like the hotel I want to walk away.

It's not the best site to find a specific hotel/ area though.

I don't like agoda because tax/service charge gets added when you book, not showed on rates when you inquire.

Edited by tartempion

I see a lot of the sites I used to use which always had "net" or inclusive prices have now moved to base rates before the obligatory tax and service charge which they say they collect on behalf of the government !

Outside of top end hotels there is no "service" charge and it certainly is not collected on behalf of the government !

Though I have not used for a while, ratestogo used to collect only a margin, which I presumed was their fee, with you paying the balance to the hotel directly.