Facebook

toybits

I find the sheer panic and postings when people are unable to access their facebook site highly amusing. JEEEZ people get a life. :sorry:

You can live without it for a day or ywo you know. :blink:

I am sure my wife would die if she could not access it for a while. For a girl i can understand it (a bit they are prone to do crazy things) But a guy.. come on.

I find the sheer panic and postings when people are unable to access their facebook site highly amusing. JEEEZ people get a life. :sorry:

You can live without it for a day or ywo you know. :blink:

I am sure my wife would die if she could not access it for a while. For a girl i can understand it (a bit they are prone to do crazy things) But a guy.. come on.

Hum, I was just talking to my brother who is in Arizona on vacation on it, another friend in California and one in Japan. Checked out some photos from another friend that just got back from Peru. I'm a 55 year old guy, with many old friends, work mates and family on FB. It's an easy way to keep in touch with people...

As to the OP, I never had any trouble connecting to FB from my home in Thailand. I have had some problems before when using some pubic wifi though.