Your Food Experience At The Coffee Club

Yesterday went to the new shop in chaweng before burger king called The coffee club ( before this place was Hot Topic or Hot club something similiar ) Me and the misses tried the following

Creamy Pasta ( misses said it had way to many unions )

Chips with cheese

Pancakes ( descent size and stacked them on top of one another )

French Toast ( edges around the toast where very hard )

Chocolate Milkshake ( looked more like plain chocolate milk and tasted

Latte ( was little bit less than average taste )

Don't want to put this place down, and to be fair maybe my taste buds became bad after going from chips with cheese to french toast then pancakes, but to me the food tasted so bad, than I can't possibly recommend this place to anyone unless your starving to death and have no choice but to eat here.

Keep in mind I've eaten at a variety of places including:

kfc, mcdonalds, local thai markets, food from chez andy, the shack, to eating indian food, chinese, japanese, korean. and I have to put this place in my opinion as the worse food i've ever had in my life

My wife thought the food tasted so so, she can't give it a bad rating but she would not come back though. I'm just curious to know if any of you had better experiences with their food than me.

I just hope you and the 'missus' don't wear thongs to the beach ..... but(ty) I guess that is too much to hope for :bah:

What does this have to do with the food at the Coffee Club?????? :huh:

Would also like to know!

It seems to be a lame attempt at humour.....Mr Bowden clearly disapproves of their choice of food.....mind you the OP might agree given his comments.

That's where Sizzler was talking to build a let out.

Any news if Sizzler is still planning to open something on Samui?

heard today that they have a location in the fishermans village but this wasnt from the most reliable source