Does Hull Issue Red Stamps?

Anybody heard of Hull giving out red stamps for back-back tourist visas?

I've had 1*double entry and 1*single entry since Oct 2009.

I left Thailand in May 2010 and am in the UK at the mo' - want to go back early Sept, so am thinking of apply for triple entry TV

So it would be the 3rd TV in a row, with a few months gap in the UK

Any thoughts?

Hull are very laid back, they probably don't possess any red ink pad to be honest. I wouldn't worry about it.

On a side note, why not apply for a 1 yr multi-entry non immigrant O visa. They will issue these for the purpose of 'visiting friends' in Thailand, no documentation required other than the normal application etc. You will still have to do a border run every 3 months, but won't have the hassle of extensions at immigration.

Not 100% sure of the respective costs - are triple entries free? You will need to look into that side of it.

GL

Hull are very laid back, they probably don't possess any red ink pad to be honest. I wouldn't worry about it.

On a side note, why not apply for a 1 yr multi-entry non immigrant O visa. They will issue these for the purpose of 'visiting friends' in Thailand, no documentation required other than the normal application etc. You will still have to do a border run every 3 months, but won't have the hassle of extensions at immigration.

Not 100% sure of the respective costs - are triple entries free? You will need to look into that side of it.

GL

Hull now requires you to submit the address of a friend living in Thailand in order to obtain a multiple entry non-O based on visiting friends.

Never heard of getting a red stamp in Hull.