Removals Service In Pattaya?

syd barrett

I want to remove a load of gear from my apartment in Pattaya to Isaan (near Koen Kaen). It's not really enough for a big van, it's about three pick-ups worth of stuff. Has anyone got any suggestions here in Pattaya?

I don't want to hire-drive a vehicle in Thailand. Are there any local taxi firms who have a van etc. can anyone can suggest something?

Thanks is advance for any replies.

There are a number of trucks for hire on Sukhumvit Between Tesco and Pattaya Tai, parked at the roadside with the phone numbers displayed, bigger than a taxi, but smaller than a big truck if you know what i mean:lol: - 1 would do you, and they can be negotiated to be quite reasonable. I think i saw a couple more today back as far as Makro, you might want to give them a try.

There are a number of trucks for hire on Sukhumvit Between Tesco and Pattaya Tai, parked at the roadside with the phone numbers displayed, bigger than a taxi, but smaller than a big truck if you know what i mean:lol: - 1 would do you, and they can be negotiated to be quite reasonable. I think i saw a couple more today back as far as Makro, you might want to give them a try.

Thanks for that tip, do they come with a driver? And I have absolutely no idea what sort of cost this would be? Any ideas?

Yes they do come with a driver, i used one a few years back to pick up a pool table from just north of Suphan Buri, the wifes brother and his freinds loaded it at that end and when they came back here the driver got 5 Motorbike taxi boys from the end of the soi to help off load, total cost was 4500 baht ( i think he gave the taxi boys 50 Bt each?)

That was for about 81/2 - 9 hours round trip. That was about 4 years ago though, dont know costs for that far now.

If you do use one of the trucks parked along the Sukhumvit highway you will need to prepare, wrap, load and unload your own gear as most of those trucks are one man bands.

Cost you will have to negociate as each truck will have a different price.

Edited by nam-thip