The Park Jomtien

Thaifan2

See how important it is to find a developer you can trust.

I just bought a unit at Paradise Park and I know it will be finished in time , maybe even before schedule.

See how important it is to find a developer you can trust.

I just bought a unit at Paradise Park and I know it will be finished in time , maybe even before schedule.

Nothing is 100% ,untill its up and you have the Chanote,even with Iguna .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was told by Kate in the office today that Building A chanote transfers will be executed next month, but that seems to be the story every month judging by posts on here.

You are moving in there ?I hope you look better than your avitar !

I know the status of the build, its the ownership im concerned about, I am hearing building A will be completed by TAG but the rest of the project could be sold off, if thats the case where does it leave the investors who have bought units in Building B

I know the status of the build, its the ownership im concerned about, I am hearing building A will be completed by TAG but the rest of the project could be sold off, if thats the case where does it leave the investors who have bought units in Building B

In the real world this would mean that the new owners have to respect the ongoing contracts,but this is Thailand you know.

If this was concerning me I would be heading to a lawyer already instead of asking those questions on a forum where everyone has a different opinion.

Been down the lawyer route in the early days and it didnt do me any good, its just thai lawyers fighting thai lawyers and sending me the bill. I obviously hope they will honour the contract but not sure how Thai law would work in this case

• 1 month later...

This is not looking good is it. Lucky for me that I bought in Park Lane.

...me the same :jap: At the time i also considered both the SS and the Park .There is no point in buying off plan anyway in the current property climate .

...me the same :jap: At the time i also considered both the SS and the Park .There is no point in buying off plan anyway in the current property climate .

Park Lane is my first and last property purchase in Thailand. Not that I'm not happy, but maybe because I may not get so lucky twice. So many things can go wrong, my money will now be staying offshore. This country can go whistle.

Park Lane is my first and last property purchase in Thailand. Not that I'm not happy, but maybe because I may not get so lucky twice. So many things can go wrong, my money will now be staying offshore. This country can go whistle.

None of the developments being touted by the estate agents when I was looking 5 years ago have been completed yet.

Luckily I bought in an already completed building

None of the developments being touted by the estate agents when I was looking 5 years ago have been completed yet.

Luckily I bought in an already completed building

That's why I said maybe I got lucky. Park Lane was completed AHEAD of schedule.

All my money is in Baht .( better than the Euro i think ) .I own 2 houses here ( Chiang Mai ) plus a Condo in Park Lane .I hope to off load Park Lane in the next year . :jap:

All my money is in Baht .( better than the Euro i think ) .I own 2 houses here ( Chiang Mai ) plus a Condo in Park Lane .I hope to off load Park Lane in the next year . :jap:

So in fact you own one condo which you try to offload after which you will own no property in Thailand anymore. ;)

All my money is in Baht .( better than the Euro i think ) .I own 2 houses here ( Chiang Mai ) plus a Condo in Park Lane . I hope to off load Park Lane in the next year . :jap:

As you tried this year and last year too. At what stage does a condo lose it's "new" tag? 10/10 for trying though

You don't own chit then.

• 2 weeks later...