Good English Breakfast

kenny999

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I went down that area I could not find them. Will go on streetview and see if I can see them. Sounds delicious.

I found it on google earth. I went there a few months ago (4) and the food was not that good. When did they change owners, to warrant such rave reviews?

Not sure when they changed owners but to me is better than with the previous owner. I thought it was better than Bamboo House, which I like, & where I had a full breakfast a few weeks ago.

Morning Coffee has changed owners? If so, what happened to Mike & Ya? Morning Coffee is an alright place, but liked their previous restaurant (which was Thai) better...where is Bamboo House? Do you perhaps mean Bamboo Cafe on the Rawai Muay Thai Road?

i think its bamboo hut on the road past cheers bar just before pineapple apartments ......lhs ........

thanks for that cdmtdm, i always forget that road...will head up and take a look...

i think its bamboo hut on the road past cheers bar just before pineapple apartments ......lhs ........

thanks for that cdmtdm, i always forget that road...will head up and take a look...

Yes just next to Pineapple. They are closed on the 13th & 14th every month. Too many Bamboos. The cafe is or was run by one of the girls from Don's Cafe.

Yes just next to Pineapple. They are closed on the 13th & 14th every month. Too many Bamboos. The cafe is or was run by one of the girls from Don's Cafe.

That makes 4 ex Don's staff. Bamboo Cafe, Moos, Kates and now this Bamboo Hut next to Pineapple. Don must have done something right to have 4 ex employees go into the restaurant biz.

• Like 1

That makes 4 ex Don's staff. Bamboo Cafe, Moos, Kates and now this Bamboo Hut next to Pineapple. Don must have done something right to have 4 ex employees go into the restaurant biz.

Kept his prices reasonable, even his sausages etc which i miss

More costumers less profit per head but a good profit with more turn over

which gives you better buying power for ingredients

YES forgot too mention Kates Cafe....

Great Breakie,lunch,Dinner and nice place to sit and drink beer too,

Kate's a sweetheart as well.. biggrin.png

I meant Bamboo Cafe on the road that connects Saiyuan with Wichit as the one run by one of Don's girls. The one next to Pineapple is run by an Englishman.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Phuket Yacht Club has a very nice breakfast now. Good view too.

Is it buffet style & how much?

Its done to order. From memory its no more expensive or cheaper than anywhere else. Probably 160 baht. A Kiwi guy does the cooking along with his Australian wife.

I know where you mean now as for some reason I was thinking of the hotel overlooking Nai Harn beach.