What To Bring Back To The Office In Usa?

Grawburg

When I go from USA back to BKK, I bring Jelly Bellys as a little taste of USA - something I haven't found here as of yet. What little packaged, snacky gift can I bring back to US from BKK to office friends. it's gotta last 1 week and don't suggest durian chips or anything to do with durian! ;)

Thanks!

Perhaps not for your colleagues but lately I've been bringing the small bottles (150 ml, in plastic bags in checked bags) of Thai-branded fish sauce, oyster sauce, mushroom soy sauce, et al. They're excellent for general cooking, unique and people seem to love them; have had many re-orders.

I always take back 6 bags of the dried fruit, mango. Use to be 3 bags for a hundred baht, but a bit more now. Relatives and friends really enjoy it and not too expensive as a little token from Thailand.

This is from Chiang Mai, don't know where or how much to get if you are in Bangkok.

I used to struggle with this every trip to Thailand while I owned a company (10 employees)at first I shopped for individual gifts and was always struggling on the last day to fulfill the list. Got wise after the 3rd or fourth trip and bought a DVD album and started buying DVD's from the street vendors and adding them to the collection. Employees could check out DVD's over the weekend and take home and share with the family. Eventually I accumulated over 500 movies and it became a very popular benefit.

I now have over 2500 movies and am retired in Thailand but share my collection with the great group of people at Pattaya City Expat Club.