The Philosophers Corner

Throughout history, there have been many tyrants such as Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin. They seem to come around every few billion people or so. Therefore, given that there are 50 - 500 million sperm per ejaculation, I think I have saved the world from a large number of tyrants and have saved numerous lives. Not to mention the countless number of serial killers and other undesirables whom I have disposed of down the toilet after engaging in hand to gland combat.

In my estimates, the number of peoples lives I have saved with my extracurricular activities is incalculable and it is because of this that I would like to enter my own name to win the Nobel peace prize. :cheesy::sorry:

Edited by phosphorescent

Under my avatar I'm known as 'MEMBER' which makes me feel a bit inadequate. Where can I send my measurements so I can be upgraded to 'ADVANCED MEMBER'? :crazy:

I became a senior member in the forum 5 minutes after I created this account, I guess thats because back where I'm from they call me double O eight and a half.