Custom Made Bycicles

Dirk_brijs

Numchai on Sukhumvit by the pedestrian bridge in Nakluha would probably be the best bet.

He is a dedicated biker and knows his stuff.

Otherwise Pro Bike in Bangkok they used to have some good mechanics.

In a previous life I owned a string of custom bike shops in Singapore, we built on to high end US frames such as Santa Cruz, Moots, Mountain Cycle and Intense using custom parts, even the wheels would be built to customers specification, All horrifically expensive stuff but probably would never sell in this market

I saw one shop in Bkk having them in JJ-mall

So cant imagine no one in Pattaya would be interested.

Some models there were sold for about 30K so is not that expensive for something custom made is it?

Hope what I am looking for is clear?

looking for bycicles built looking like chopper style bikes.

something in this style

post-11200-026758100 1283614060_thumb.jp

Edited by Dirk_brijs

I saw one shop in Bkk having them in JJ-mall

So cant imagine no one in Pattaya would be interested.

Some models there were sold for about 30K so is not that expensive for something custom made is it?

Hope what I am looking for is clear?

looking for bycicles built looking like chopper style bikes.

something in this style

Hope you find someone that can do this for you... these bikes look good - not sure how practical they would be in the Pattaya traffic.

On the subject of bicycles...I never see "recumbants" in Thailand. Not sure if these would be an alternative for you...

There are manufacturers in the U.S. and U.K. that will send you them as kits to build yourself...but I suspect shipping costs/ import tax would be a problem to get one to Thailand but worth investigating. ?

What about checking with one of the custom chopper motorcycle shops here in Pattaya? For the frame, they should have the skill and materials. The bicycle bits could be obtained at one of the bicycle shops. I would think that a shop would be interested.