Compressed Air For Computer Cleaning

hbert

A few times I've been able to pick it up at Amorn, the basement shop at Tukcom. However it's been years since I saw it there last and eventually I got tired of looking around for compressed air.

So I went to Lotus and picked up a small electric blower instead. Granted the spray isn't as concentrated or strong as a can of compressed air. However for cleaning my desktop computer I've been quite satisfied with it.

Even saw them on sale right now at Lotus for 275 Baht.

post-70239-006639500 1283431954_thumb.jp

A few times I've been able to pick it up at Amorn, the basement shop at Tukcom. However it's been years since I saw it there last and eventually I got tired of looking around for compressed air.

So I went to Lotus and picked up a small electric blower instead. Granted the spray isn't as concentrated or strong as a can of compressed air. However for cleaning my desktop computer I've been quite satisfied with it.

Even saw them on sale right now at Lotus for 275 Baht.

post-70239-006639500 1283431954_thumb.jp

That's a good idea. Maybe you could fashion some sort of nozzle to fit on the end to concentrate the air stream? I'll probably pop over to Lotus this afternoon - where are they in the store, with the DIY/tools, or in the electrical goods section?

That's a good idea. Maybe you could fashion some sort of nozzle to fit on the end to concentrate the air stream?

I would think twice before doing that, It will give you the desired effect for a short time but will cause the motor to overheat and burn out due to lack of air flow being drawn into the motor. I know as it happened to me.

That's a good idea. Maybe you could fashion some sort of nozzle to fit on the end to concentrate the air stream? I'll probably pop over to Lotus this afternoon - where are they in the store, with the DIY/tools, or in the electrical goods section?

At Lotus South Pattaya, as you walk in the north entrance pass the toys and bicycles, they will be on display in this main isle on the right hand side, at the tools section.

Back in the UK I had a friend who restored antique ceramics and he used to run his small `deville bis` spray gun from the air in a spare wheel from an old car , worked very well , maybe you could try something like that I should imagine it would be very cheap.

At Lotus South Pattaya, as you walk in the north entrance pass the toys and bicycles, they will be on display in this main isle on the right hand side, at the tools section.

Thanks.