Where To Live In Phuket?

travelgirl30

I have just seen too many stories to agree with that whole heartedly.. My first wife was abandoned as a child by her mother.. Another woman I know used to be chased by a horny uncle in a high stakes family game of hide and seek.. A friend of the wife was sold to a brothel as a child.. My own wife has scars where her mother went at her with a knife because "I made her angry"..

These are not one or two isolated incidences, but just a huge breadth of crazyness.. Sure its the 3rd world, sure things are tough, sure theres education and a whole load of other issues.. But its enough to blow my mind.

I have heard many sad stories also and yes it breaks my heart but what can be done if the Thai authorities do nothing. Thailand is crazy and the people crazy to!!!

Yes its ignorance, but those farangs coming here with no money = abuse.

So if these two people are leaving Canada, putting two very well paid jobs on hold for 6/12 months because they want a long holiday while their child is being born, that's abuse is it. Maybe the OP or the OP's partner is Thai and wants to be in her/his own country when having their child. 6/12 month holidays don't come cheap, so a tight budget is a must.

The point is you know nothing about the OP or her cicumstances, and now she's probably been scared off so we never will. So you are in no position to make comparisons to trailer trash and parents feeding their children KFC every day based on her wanting to rent a flat for 9k.

If she was a child abuser with no money, I don't think she would be having a baby at Phuket International either, do you?

I think ilyelol is a wind up merchant, there is no point in any more replys to his posts or maybe it's a her...

I think everyone is wound up on this thread. The OP hasn't responded in over two days, so why bother with this thread? I asked some very basic questions of the OP, no response. So, why bother responding to a newbie of one post on this forum, that doesn't seem to care to check for our input or respond to her OP? Up to them, I don't care what they do or where they go anymore!