Type O Visa Runs Out Can Someone Help Plz

I have a one year mutiple entry o type visa issued at hull consulate,it is due to expire in nov 16th but i have had to come back to the uk this morning for 5 days for a funeral

and wondered what i should do as i had planned on getting a new visa in november.

Do i now goto hull and apply for a new one even though mine runs out in november?,could i go back to thailand on sept 12 and get 3 months even though visa runs out in

november 16th? if so would i have to leave on nov 15th to get another 3 months would that work as im totally lost.

Would hull issue a new one year visa now while one is still in force to november?.

Any help on this would be great thanks

Enjoy thailand

Eclipse got it right, but to try and answer each point -

Do i now goto hull and apply for a new one even though mine runs out in november? You could do that - no problem

,could i go back to thailand on sept 12 and get 3 months even though visa runs out in november 16th? You will get 90 days from the 12th September taking you to December

if so would i have to leave on nov 15th to get another 3 months would that work as im totally lost. You do not HAVE to leave, but if you do - 90 days again

Would hull issue a new one year visa now while one is still in force to november?. They should

As far as I see it..

Your present '0' + another boarder run is still good for 5 months...

Get a new Visa now as you are already in the UK you are good for almost 15 months...

As of mid October when Perth closes, if you are single where would you get another 1 yr '0' ? at present it appear the only option is Hull..

So get another one now, or fly back to the UK again early next year up to you.

I would suggest getting a NEW multi entry 'o' visa from hull, this will give you an extra 10 months in Thailand over and above your current visa, as Ignis said you will not be able to obtain another anywhere in Asia, so if you will need another it would entail a return to the UK. Hull will just cancel your existing one. But if you only require 5 months in Thailand then your existing visa will do. Only you know your future plans.