Why Are Women More Spiritual Than Men?

Old Croc

Whether it is avidly following their daily horoscope, changing their name for luck, paying fortune tellers fortunes to predict their future, displaying butterflies everywhere, burning incense sticks or attending church/temples in droves, women seem to be much more involved with the intangible than men. Why?

Whether it is avidly following their daily horoscope, changing their name for luck, paying fortune tellers fortunes to predict their future, displaying butterflies everywhere, burning incense sticks or attending church/temples in droves, women seem to be much more involved with the intangible than men. Why?

I'd say that they are more superstitiuos.

Men in Thailand are much more "spiritual".

It has to be said though, there are always more women in the temple in the mornings and also special occasions... the men always seem to be elsewhere.. Working in the fields, having a drink, playing cards...? :o

totster :D

It has to be said though, there are always more women in the temple in the mornings and also special occasions... the men always seem to be elsewhere.. Working in the fields, having a drink, playing cards...?  :o

totster  :D

Exactly....we must be more Spiritual....we have to drink more!!!! :D

Women have much less power over their lives than men so they need all the help they can get from the intangible.

Women have much less power over their lives than men so they need all the help they can get from the intangible.

... and I don't think nationality or the religeon has anything to do with it. I agree with Camerata.

I think a good portion of it is learned culture..little girls seem to end up doing whatever mom does and little boys seem to end up doing whatevere dad does.....the same in every culture I've ever heard of and doesn't matter what mom or dad does.