Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my Birthday today and we've decided to have a bit of a do at the Honey Bar tonight, 11th September. Great date for a birthday 9 11....

Anyway, all invited. Starts at 8 PM with good farang food at 9 PM. Sorry for the short notice! If I don't recognize you, I'm sure you will recognise me. Come and say hello!!!!:partytime2::burp::intheclub:

dam_n missed it :angry: I missed it as when I logged on yesterday and clicked the view new posts it told me there were none. George this new upgrade needs fixing. Having to log in every time I visit I can live with. Missing a party and beer is another thing altogether :angry:

I hope it went well. I will have to call in next time I'm passing ;)

OH and happy birthday for yesterday :thumbsup:

Edited by H2oDunc

dam_n missed it :angry: I missed it as when I logged on yesterday and clicked the view new posts it told me there were none. George this new upgrade needs fixing. Having to log in every time I visit I can live with. Missing a party and beer is another thing altogether :angry:

I hope it went well. I will have to call in next time I'm passing ;)

OH and happy birthday for yesterday :thumbsup:

:annoyed: Yea I missed it too as he only posted the invite at 6.30pm and I'm out of the office and home by then. This way he avoids attracting too many free beers. Anyway Happy Birfday screaming eagle, I'll be over for a beer at 6pm

Crusty you really know how to make a guy feel even worse. Now you tell me I missed FREE beers. That's made my day as gloomy as the weather :(

OH and see you at the grand P@@s up next week :thumbsup:

Well yesterday evening I duly went to The Honey bar to have a belated birthday beer and when I asked the " girls " behind the bar was screamingeagle around, they replied " Bojo no come work yet " Bojo ?

Crusty you really know how to make a guy feel even worse. Now you tell me I missed FREE beers. That's made my day as gloomy as the weather :(

OH and see you at the grand P@@s up next week :thumbsup:

Well yesterday evening I duly went to The Honey bar to have a belated birthday beer and when I asked the " girls " behind the bar was screamingeagle around, they replied " Bojo no come work yet " Bojo ?

They were still drunk from the night before!:whistling: