Breaking: Pai Killer Cop Takes Another Victum

Shah Jahan

You may remember last year The cop in Pai who gunned down

a Canadian Tourist on the streets when drunk?

well a few days ago he struck again (he was on duty again)

he slashed the throat of his pregnant wife....

Apparently he is in custody at the Pai police station

..wonder if he will get a transfer this time.

Mods: this is verified village news. It has not been picked up

by the papers yet...

Wonder what defense/excuse he will use this time? Last shooting he did, he claimed it was self defense, then accidental, etc. He may be at the jail house for his own protection, if her family is near. When/if this firecracker goes down those responsible for his holding his position should go with him.

Another living example of how a good idea (police to serve/protect) can be so contemptible when individuals are left to run wild.

Hope the English language news get someone on this, just to help the world have a better understanding of the system.

• Like 1

Wonder what defense/excuse he will use this time? Last shooting he did, he claimed it was self defense, then accidental, etc. He may be at the jail house for his own protection, if her family is near. When/if this firecracker goes down those responsible for his holding his position should go with him.

Another living example of how a good idea (police to serve/protect) can be so contemptible when individuals are left to run wild.

Hope the English language news get someone on this, just to help the world have a better understanding of the system.

Once a Spineless killer always a spineless killer

Maybe he will be promoted now he has killed 2 times

I wonder how long he will be in prison for this time ? Not long I bet

Once a Spineless killer always a spineless killer

Maybe he will be promoted now he has killed 2 times

I wonder how long he will be in prison for this time ? Not long I bet

Probably about ' a paris hilton '..... thats a measurement of time, meaning somewhere less than a day .

Well,I hope,this is may be unconfirmed and finally not true;it qualifies for horror Thai movie.However,I was disgusted seeing here many times-TV members inquires about Pai - because they wanted to go there,asking where to stay etc.,like nothing had happened there

and there are no reason - not to go there.If not for memory of unfortunate Canadian boy - it is horrible miscarriege of justice!But people do not care,not that they are not afraid - they just do not care!

And there is nothing interesting in this place - Pai: nothing to do,nothing to see - only drug village hype,which is passe and now movie hype,but it was Thai movie,I do not think anybody here knows - what movie?So,why you go there?Thailand is vast country with plenty

of natural wonders to see.I have book:"500 Natural Wonders Of The World To See Before You Die" - Thailand is listed with more then 30 places!OK - so now,may be - TV daredevils will go there with wife,and insurance policy on her?good biz idea?

He is waiting - revolver in one hand,bloody knife in another - you have choice:knife or bullet,what do you prefer?

• Like 1